You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

53 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

92- it’s the centenary kit. I remember we wore it against sheff Utd on Boxing Day. 

Nah, the Centenery away kit was green.

That gold 3rd kit was introduced vs Sheffield Utd on Boxing Day 1994 I think.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Yep, you’re right. 

It's only because I was obsessed with kits around then & I remember listening to that game on the radio & Alan Green wouldn't shut up about how horrible it was. It was a long wait to see MOTD that night to get a look at it.

22 hours ago, Mook said:

It's only because I was obsessed with kits around then & I remember listening to that game on the radio & Alan Green wouldn't shut up about how horrible it was. It was a long wait to see MOTD that night to get a look at it.

It's a lovely shirt and I have one from back then but I still remember a game against Southampton I think in the snow when we were shite and tie the shirt to that performance.

19 minutes ago, Alan Sex said:

I think today was a good example of why our away kit - or at least one of our kits - should be white or yellow. 

I found it tough going at times to make out the teams, especially in the sunny parts of the pitch!

An interesting comment from the commentators was “ Liverpool’s black and orange shirt” Nike say it’s black and scarlet. I think it looks pink at times. My eyes aren’t what they were though...

5 minutes ago, joeyk said:

An interesting comment from the commentators was “ Liverpool’s black and orange shirt” Nike say it’s black and scarlet. I think it looks pink at times. My eyes aren’t what they were though...

It is a VERY pink shade of red on that kit.

As for lighter colours, it's rumoured that we'll have a white 4th kit out in January. The trim on it is meant to be the same pinkish red and black.

Next year's away kit will be ecru, based on the 1996/97 away kit (Reebok's first) and the 3rd is all yellow like the 1983/84 kit. The home kit sounds better too, as it's a darker shade of red than the current one, similar to last year's red. They already sound a lot more promising than this year's efforts.

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

As for lighter colours, it's rumoured that we'll have a white 4th kit out in January. The trim on it is meant to be the same pinkish red and black.

Next year's away kit will be ecru, based on the 1996/97 away kit (Reebok's first) and the 3rd is all yellow like the 1983/84 kit. The home kit sounds better too, as it's a darker shade of red than the current one, similar to last year's red. They already sound a lot more promising than this year's efforts.

I actually like this seasons home shirt. I spent €165 on it with the champs league and world club badges. Stupid money I know, but I’ll keep it forever. 

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Fantastic news. Amongst my top 3 away kits, with the grey 2008/09 and the Fowler Macca green and white squares.

12 hours ago, Trumo said:

The nike 4th kits are not for match wear are they? They're just something they make to sell and never get used. 

On 20/12/2020 at 00:31, Trumo said:

You seen any examples mate? 

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

You seen any examples mate? 

Nope, just what one of the kit websites (Footy Headlines) has been saying. There is a poster called Fumler (actually a RAWK poster!) who sees the new kits every year, and he/she is the one who describes them. In most cases, the actual kits have details that aren't known at the time of the original leaks (like the Paisley signature last year or the white trim down the sides this year), but the colours are always correct.

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

Nope, just what one of the kit websites (Footy Headlines) has been saying. There is a poster called Fumler (actually a RAWK poster!) who sees the new kits every year, and he/she is the one who describes them. In most cases, the actual kits have details that aren't known at the time of the original leaks (like the Paisley signature last year or the white trim down the sides this year), but the colours are always correct.

I reckon the home kit will be red next year. 

Easy this 

• Upvote 1

On 15/12/2020 at 08:50, an tha said:

Yeah no hope we'll something as classy as them or this....

1986-87-liverpool-adidas-cham-33502-1.jp

That was my second kit after the red Hitachi one that Tony posted before. 

Think it was made after the 86 double... That one and the white away one that year were boss. I hated the white one though after the League Cup Final when Rushie scored and we actually lost, thought it was a jinx shirt after that. 

Fuck you Charlie Nicholas.

• Upvote 2

On 20/12/2020 at 10:31, Pete said:

Anyone recommend a seller on DHgate for the third kites worn yesterday? Cheer

I got my kids’ ones from “maillot de foot” through the app. 
Dint know what his adult ones are like, but the small ones are ace. 
Have Firmino 9 on the back an’ all. 

On 15/12/2020 at 19:13, paddyberger said:

I’m a Large and I got the XL and that’s right for me. If you are in between, I wouldn’t get less than XL.

Arrived this morning....large was perfect.

Annoyingly the ‘n’ in ‘Candy’ has printed funny but apart from that it seems good quality. Can’t complain for £14.