You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

Turned up today after nearly five weeks. I ordered medium and fits me fine. The third shirt has Western Union printed on the sleeve but otherwise both look good to me.

This was my first foray into DHGATE, will likely order the home top and maybe the rain jacket that was all over social media yesterday.

601C7778-819B-4650-9F3D-56CD04AA19E1.jpeg

902F01BC-FE20-4249-9C0F-A86CCDAAA420.jpeg

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

What are DHGate like in terms of payment? I'd prefer the added layer of protection offered by PayPal rather than directly giving them a credit card number.

Well the cunts took money off me, and then sent me jerseys!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Trumo said:

What are DHGate like in terms of payment? I'd prefer the added layer of protection offered by PayPal rather than directly giving them a credit card number.

I've had no issues with them. I don't think the payment gets released to the seller until you confirm you're satisfied with the product.

Even the Dortmund shirt I got that was to small, the refund was only a couple of days.

21 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I've had no issues with them. I don't think the payment gets released to the seller until you confirm you're satisfied with the product.

Even the Dortmund shirt I got that was to small, the refund was only a couple of days.

Single-handedly keeping them in business will tend to do that!

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Single-handedly keeping them in business will tend to do that!

I’ve made a fortune in commission! 

No, the shirts I’ve bought are ones I’ve previously had or loved. I’m just making sure I get them all before the authorities realise what’s happening and shut it down. 

Ordered yesterday. Took a size over what I'm normally wearing, same for the little one as it is the players jersey. They seem to be a size smaller. If not it's not the end of the world and I'll just order new ones. The price is insanely cheap for the quality people keeps saying.

On 29/10/2020 at 08:24, Karl_b said:

Genuine question, do you lot not have any concerns about the conditions these very cheap, blag shirts are being made in? Or is the assumption (evidence?) that it's the same place that makes the official kits? 

I’d say the assumption based on the quality of the evidence is that they are made in the same sweat shop as the official gear. 

3 hours ago, an tha said:

The lads goalie kit arrived today 

Shirt with A.Becker and No.1 on back, shorts with No.1 on and socks.

Absolutely spot on.

£15 .... took just over 2 weeks to come.

How were the socks? I got my daughter the 1st and 2nd kits, the socks were shocking for both. Everything else spot on. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

How were the socks? I got my daughter the 1st and 2nd kits, the socks were shocking for both. Everything else spot on. 

The socks are not the same as proper ones....bit like the socks get with the smaller kids kits where they bundle them.

Just plain black - but do at least have LFC in grey writing on them, they are OK for kids.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

The socks are not the same as proper ones....bit like the socks get with the smaller kids kits where they bundle them.

Just plain black - but do at least have LFC in grey writing on them, they are OK for kids.

Yeah, the ones the kids had LFC on, but not Nike, the red was as dark as last year's kit and the ones for the 2nd kit were just weird.