You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

Nike can fuck off as soon as they Iike. The collar and stripe on the home kit is just horrible. That shit kit against Lincoln must be the first shirt the opposition had to be forced to swap. The black stripes down the side made it look Iike the 2 halves were held together with gaffer tape

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Nike can fuck off as soon as they Iike. The collar and stripe on the home kit is just horrible. That shit kit against Lincoln must be the first shirt the opposition had to be forced to swap. The black stripes down the side made it look Iike the 2 halves were held together with gaffer tape

That thin black stripe was probably best part of the kit. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, an tha said:

My lads turned up today...have to say looks fine and for price really can't argue.... get shorts as well with a number on and they look ok.

Impressed.

how were the socks? i got kids for my little one, her socks were fucking shit! not that i am too worried, she always loses them and is mostly still using the ones from about 4 years ago! 

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

how were the socks? i got kids for my little one, her socks were fucking shit! not that i am too worried, she always loses them and is mostly still using the ones from about 4 years ago! 

No socks...just shirt and shorts...for about £11 can't argue!

3 minutes ago, Aventus said:

What's the deal with the name and numbers on the third kit? 

It's advertised and sold with red numbers, but we played with white numbers against Villa. 

it's probably to do with the style of numbers. i think the PL numbers only come in certain colours. the LFC ones are normally specific for the kit. We wear the LFC ones in all non-PL games. 

10 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

it's probably to do with the style of numbers. i think the PL numbers only come in certain colours. the LFC ones are normally specific for the kit. We wear the LFC ones in all non-PL games. 

Yeah makes sense now, I wonder why they couldn't have used the red ones that Newcastle have though. 

On 23/09/2020 at 11:43, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Nice. If the Napoli shirt I ordered is alright I might grab the same Milan and Fiorentina ones. There are some nice retro Boca Juniors ones too. 

Napoli shirt turned up, and it's absolutely spot on. The stitching is faultless, and it fits great for an XL.

Cheers to @Scott_M for the recommendation, I'll defo be grabbing one or two more. Tempted by the Argentina 94 shirt now, make a Maradona set.

• Upvote 1

Laro kindly purchased the Dortmund shirt that didn't fit me and he's given it positive feedback as well. 

I've branched out now. I've tried to buy a Burberry shirt. Only got one, might branch out if there are more.

7F3AEB37-0C11-4BB8-BC0C-6885C2E7D665.jpeg

If you do a bit of searching there are quite a lot of good Adidas, Nike, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Hilfiger etc knock offs. 

5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Laro kindly purchased the Dortmund shirt that didn't fit me and he's given it positive feedback as well. 

I've branched out now. I've tried to buy a Burberry shirt. Only got one, might branch out if there are more.

If you do a bit of searching there are quite a lot of good Adidas, Nike, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Hilfiger etc knock offs. 

Football shirts are one thing but I’d never wear blag designer clothing. To each their own, like, but I’d rather just wear unbranded stuff. Anyway, that shirt is awful!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Could probably do with a separate blag merch thread 

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Scott Is single-handedly propping up the Chinese economy.

I had a few too many the other weekend and ordered all the ones I’d been thinking about. 

Luckily it’s my birthday next week so might end up just breaking even.

My daughter did tell me earlier that “Daddy, the new orange shirt isn’t your style”. Thanks, little shit.