You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Think Chelsea wore their shirts in the FA Cup semi final or were wearing them for the last few league games. Arsenal wore theirs a few games from the end of the season too. 

That's one for the Shitness of Modern Football.  It's bad enough when teams wear next season's shirt for the final league game. 

A number of clubs were wearing this season's kits during the re start from June, I think it was. We'd that agreement with NB that we'd play in their kit to lift the title.

There's obviously a lead lag time by arsenal and chelsea over us. Even so, I imagine our sales drop is very likely compared to the opening weeks sales of last season's NB kit against this season's Nike kit.

45 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I'm sure it's been asked already, but what is the sizing like on these items from dhgate? Do you have to go one size up from your usual to get the same fit? I'm actually interested in a few of those 1990s European and national team shirts.

Order your normal size. 

• Upvote 1

no surprise sales are down, everyone is tightening their belts and there is a significant increase in the prices of our shirts. the prices are shocking, they always have been but 100+ for a shirt is a ridiculous amount in this environment, we'll definitely end up selling less over the full year (could be mitigated if we win something major and there is a big burst at the end of the season). 

Another factor, shirts got released in July this year and would expect the 2021/22 shirt to be released earlier next year so this shirt is going to be around for most likely less than 12 months.

2 minutes ago, Salou said:

no surprise sales are down, everyone is tightening their belts and there is a significant increase in the prices of our shirts. the prices are shocking, they always have been but 100+ for a shirt is a ridiculous amount in this environment, we'll definitely end up selling less over the full year (could be mitigated if we win something major and there is a big burst at the end of the season). 

Another factor, shirts got released in July this year and would expect the 2021/22 shirt to be released earlier next year so this shirt is going to be around for most likely less than 12 months.

Good point about 2021/22 shirt release.

7 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

According to the echo, home shirt sales are down on last season, the third kit is massively down on last season but sales for this fucking monstrosity is up 34%! 

68D4084D-31EA-42DE-AAEE-6EB4FB850F82.jpeg

My lad who is 10 caught me looking on dh gate at them and said 'can i have a new liverpool shirt please?' I said 'if you are a good lad then yeah'....he went on to point at the above monstrosity and said it was 'cool and the best of our new shirts'....

Kids eh - but also says a lot....