You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

4 hours ago, Lario said:

Where are you spotting the final ones? Couldn't spot them anywhere.

Did get myself a red Candy one last night.

Probably gonna get the fluorescent '95 Dortmund "Die Continentale" one too.

Oo, now that I think about it, might look for a Ronaldo Barca jersey.

For the final shirts I search 

"Gerrard" "Owen" "Heskey" 

I then look at the links and see which ones have the final badges on them. 

11 hours ago, Arnaud said:

I think I cried when they drew 2-2 with SSSR, and were out on goal difference. At the time, that was a rare chance to see Dalglish. Great team but they never took seriously to get ready for international tournament. = 1978. 

They never had enough decent players and often went for the home based player rather than the best(see Hansen v McLeish and Miller) when it was almost always the English based player who was best and played at higher levels. Scotland's best were superb,Dalglish,Souness,Hansen,Gemmill,Robertson etc but they had terrible keepers,often home based and paid for those choices dearly.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They never had enough decent players and often went for the home based player rather than the best(see Hansen v McLeish and Miller) when it was almost always the English based player who was best and played at higher levels. Scotland's best were superb,Dalglish,Souness,Hansen,Gemmill,Robertson etc but they had terrible keepers,often home based and paid for those choices dearly.

are you jimmy greaves? 

50 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

fucking hell... £145 .... top 80 quid, bottoms 65 - KIDS SIZES!!!! What would you pay for that without the LFC badges, about 50/60 quid all in? 

image.png

actually i have just found something similar on the nike website, it's only 5 quid for the top and 5 quid for the bottom cheaper for something almost identical. i must be getting old. 135 quid for a shite trackie? 

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

That was 86, Dalglish did not even try to go, Hansen cast away, fuck Ferguson. 

The Scots were good in 78, they almost beat the Netherlands without preparation and lots of drinking. 

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Deal looking even shitter. Sold less shirts than last year. 

Like I said earlier, did anyone at Liverpool stop to think how many sales would be lost by hiking the shirt price near 20 and 30 quid more than the previous season's NB deal?

chelsea's new Nike shirt is shirt, it looks like a fucking T shirt in my opinion yet pushed us down to 3rd on sales!

NB executives might not be laughing their cocks off but I bet they feel a bit smugger at this news.

42 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Like I said earlier, did anyone at Liverpool stop to think how many sales would be lost by hiking the shirt price near 20 and 30 quid more than the previous season's NB deal?

chelsea's new Nike shirt is shirt, it looks like a fucking T shirt in my opinion yet pushed us down to 3rd on sales!

NB executives might not be laughing their cocks off but I bet they feel a bit smugger at this news.

FSG got more egg on their faces. Fucking clowns