You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

On 15/08/2020 at 12:28, Scott_M said:

Mine likes it and she's 5. No way I'm paying £60+ or whatever for it all. I'm getting it from some dodgy Thai site for £15 - including custom name and number, Premiership sleeve flashes and CWC badge.

EDIT - Just stuck it through the LFC website. £83 just for the shirt. Think I'm getting the shorts and socks as well.

Can you send me the link so I can investigate it properly before informing the relevant authorities 

I actually saw them for the first time in the flesh yesterday (we've been in lockdown for longer here so most non-essential stores have been shut anyway). Only the cheaper 'stadium' versions though. They definitely look very overpriced and have an air of "market stall knock-off" about them because they're so plain. It's no wonder people prefer the expensive versions.

49 minutes ago, El Diego said:

dh gate are the bastards you’re after!

That's what's slowed me down from ordering from them.

The jersey is available up to 4XL.

Is that for American-sized fatties, or a regular European fatty that's normally wear a loose XL?

2 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

My lads home kit arrived today after ordering on release day.

He’s gonna be stoked

Sizing (Kids L - age 6/7) looks fine to be honest. He’s five and tall so I was worried when I read posts yesterday. 

C3F36CEF-B55F-4232-90B9-69E260165229.jpeg

771DEFF4-6BE9-41EB-8515-ED8206DE2A94.jpeg

Boss mate. 

What happened to mini superman though? Pissed up again? 

I keep thinking why I hate the Nike stuff so much. 

I’ve seen, for example, Barca shirts similar to this before which I’ve liked & bought...

554D5E07-A9B6-4D66-9FBB-886F91FF156C.png

...and I don’t particularly dislike this, it just looks boring. Even if it all had a black outline, it’d look miles better. 

Or maybe because I’ve seen it all before I’m so apathetic towards it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’ve seen, for example, Barca shirts similar to this before which I’ve liked & bought...

...and I don’t particularly dislike this, it just looks boring. Even if it all had a black outline, it’d look miles better. 

It's shite.

Maybe move liverbird to left hand side of chest (like kit) and make it about 30 times smaller and move nike logo to right hand side and it is half wearable for a kid.

On 15/08/2020 at 12:28, Scott_M said:

Mine likes it and she's 5. No way I'm paying £60+ or whatever for it all. I'm getting it from some dodgy Thai site for £15 - including custom name and number, Premiership sleeve flashes and CWC badge.

EDIT - Just stuck it through the LFC website. £83 just for the shirt. Think I'm getting the shorts and socks as well.

Tut tut, hope Beefy doesn’t find out your affecting our transfer fund.

37 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Negged for buying Barcelona stuff.

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Negged for buying Barcelona stuff.

Meh. I’ve made posts recently about how much various Barca things appeal to me.

I think it’s since Rakuten and Qatar or whoever have started sponsoring them that they’ve began acting like a set of cunts. 

Undoubtably, they are a set of spoilt pricks at the moment though. 

I bought the kids the full kits year, quite pricy, but they like it and it rubs my Arsenal supporting in laws up a little, so it’s a bit of fun at this age.

I doubt I’ll buy them this year, not because of the price, but because of that pisstaking ‘pro’ shirt which looks fuck all like the ‘replica’, bullshit.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

It's shite.

Maybe move liverbird to left hand side of chest (like kit) and make it about 30 times smaller and move nike logo to right hand side and it is half wearable for a kid.

To be honest if they made them like that in all sorts of colours, I'd get them for knocking about in, running down the shops and that. And to wear on a beach holiday or at the pool and have a new one everyday to boil the piss of all the cunts there. 

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I quite like these. Better than the tat that they tell in the club shop.

1000FCDA-301B-429B-A0C1-3A1138FFB331.jpeg

873C2EB3-9B8E-415B-9EC0-9678986DA79A.jpeg

Where are they from Tony? I like that type of thing too. Although I'm sure our blue brothers won't be happy with is putting their building on our t-shirt. Can't we be happy just taking their cart off stadium?