You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

39 minutes ago, Чемпионы said:

Screenshot-2020-08-14-at-13-42-36.png

Picture worth a thousand words. Posh kit looks like a tighter fit. My lad is as thin as a rake so he's good.

The ‘stadium’ version doesn’t look the best quality from that photo unfortunately. I’m gonna need to assess at the shop I reckon.

4 minutes ago, aRdja said:

The ‘stadium’ version doesn’t look the best quality from that photo unfortunately. I’m gonna need to assess at the shop I reckon.

I can't really comment on quality, football shirts in general are a fucking disgrace. If you're looking for quality don't buy a footy shirt. The player version is more of a mesh as you'd imagine, lighter to wear. 

Be too cold to wear either soon and before it's warm again next seasons will be out. For about £17 delivered I'll live with it.

23 minutes ago, Чемпионы said:

I can't really comment on quality, football shirts in general are a fucking disgrace. If you're looking for quality don't buy a footy shirt. The player version is more of a mesh as you'd imagine, lighter to wear. 

Be too cold to wear either soon and before it's warm again next seasons will be out. For about £17 delivered I'll live with it.

Good point that - the player version is designed to be comfortable if you're running around.  If you're not, wear something else.

33 minutes ago, aRdja said:

So which is the player version as one of those looks like a cheap knock off. 

3 hours ago, Чемпионы said:

The fuck?

Do tell. 

My daughter's impatience combined with not liking the blue kit (whose this kit for if the kids don't like it? I expect me not to like it, but I thought a 9 year old would be bang into it and the target audience) she's asked to get her a training kit this year as it's her favourite out of everything. So it's a right result as shirt & short cost me 60 quid, instead of the 250 I'd have paid for my 2 kids had the online store had them in stock. Thanks LFC. 

24 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

My daughter's impatience combined with not liking the blue kit (whose this kit for if the kids don't like it? I expect me not to like it, but I thought a 9 year old would be bang into it and the target audience) she's asked to get her a training kit this year as it's her favourite out of everything. So it's a right result as shirt & short cost me 60 quid, instead of the 250 I'd have paid for my 2 kids had the online store had them in stock. Thanks LFC. 

Surprised she didn't like it Barry. I was sure all the kids would love them

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

Mine likes it and she's 5. No way I'm paying £60+ or whatever for it all. I'm getting it from some dodgy Thai site for £15 - including custom name and number, Premiership sleeve flashes and CWC badge.

EDIT - Just stuck it through the LFC website. £83 just for the shirt. Think I'm getting the shorts and socks as well.

2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Yeah, I was too. I thought it was aimed at kids like mine but they both looked at me like I was asking them to watch Marr on a Sunday morning when I said do you like it. 

46 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Mine likes it and she's 5. No way I'm paying £60+ or whatever for it all. I'm getting it from some dodgy Thai site for £15 - including custom name and number, Premiership sleeve flashes and CWC badge.

EDIT - Just stuck it through the LFC website. £83 just for the shirt. Think I'm getting the shorts and socks as well.

I'm.assuming prices are the same, I went through the process for the red kit the other day (youth size) till we realised it was preorder and that was £125 all in, names, numbers, WC badge. Do Nike not do those full kits for under 7s like NB used to? So you get a full kit for the price of about a youth shirt?