You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

2 hours ago, The Gaul said:

They claim nipple rub, but I thought they all wore tops under their tops. Maybe not all do. I have had nipple rub off playing footy from the crest and logo, in fact bleed, so I can testify it is a real thing! I started playing with plasters on my nipples! 

Those aren’t your nipples son....

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Salou said:

rIDjNsc.jpg

Reading Dave U the week that was and found myself completely agreeing with him about the new Jersey and its not meant for my generation as I haven't bought a jersey in years but have for my son. 

That though is bloody awaful! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Salou said:

rIDjNsc.jpg

Did someone send over a pair of paint stained curtains and they thought, yeah fuck it we will go with that. Surely the designer was a city fan, I can't imagine anyone thinking this would be a good shirt for us. 

Fuck Nike and their shit shirt, I hate them already. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, The Gaul said:

They claim nipple rub, but I thought they all wore tops under their tops. Maybe not all do. I have had nipple rub off playing footy from the crest and logo, in fact bleed, so I can testify it is a real thing! I started playing with plasters on my nipples! 

Years ago, me and a mate from work did the Great North Run.  A few days later, he took great delight in coming into the office when I wasn't there and saying to one of the girls I worked with (who is completely lovely, but maybe not the brightest) "I'm just returning Mal's Vaseline. He left it on the back seat of my car".

I then had to tell her that the Vaseline was to protect against jogger's nipple.  She thought for a moment, looked confused and asked "How do they rub together?"

• Upvote 2