You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

19 minutes ago, WhiskeyJar said:

All leaked kits, honestly I do not believe we have the worst one:

https://talksport.com/football/725810/new-premier-league-kits-confirmed-leaked-shirt-next-season-chelsea-liverpool-nike-arsenal/

That Newcastle one can't be real...

Not a single decent looking kit between them. 

25 minutes ago, WhiskeyJar said:

https://talksport.com/football/725810/new-premier-league-kits-confirmed-leaked-shirt-next-season-chelsea-liverpool-nike-arsenal/

Some awful kits, there. West Ham’s home shirt looks pretty traditional, and I quite like the Wolves one.

FEF48BB7-AA14-4D62-A132-71ECB06A889E.jpeg

The Iceland national team have switched to Puma, and also created a new badge for the kit. It might just be the best kit badge out there (apart from ours of course).

iceland-2020-2021-puma-home-jersey-2.jpg

Taking inspiration from the national coat of arms, which features the four Landvættir (Land Wights) - a giant, a bull, an eagle and a dragon.

iceland-logo+%25283%2529.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

The Iceland national team have switched to Puma, and also created a new badge for the kit. It might just be the best kit badge out there (apart from ours of course).

iceland-2020-2021-puma-home-jersey-2.jpg

Taking inspiration from the national coat of arms, which features the four Landvættir (Land Wights) - a giant, a bull, an eagle and a dragon.

iceland-logo+%25283%2529.jpg

Shit kit, shit badge, brilliant coat of arms.

On 08/07/2020 at 13:52, WhiskeyJar said:

This from the Chelsea Tweet

"Introducing our new @nikefootball 20/21 away kit. Inspired by a classic tailored aesthetic but filtered through a modern street lens and colour palette. "

THis makes me hate everything about modern football.

Its a fucking football shirt for running about and playing sport in FFS

• Upvote 3

On 08/07/2020 at 14:13, Pete said:

Not a single decent looking kit between them. 

I quite like the arsenal home one. They’ve captured the ethos of the club in the design with as many arrows backward as there are forward.

the Southampton ones are nice too.

city home reminds me of coventry city in the 90s and their away one is diabolical, but still an improvement on this years.

ours are both shite.

Any leak of the Liverpool kit looks utterly woeful.  The home one has been leaked so often (I've even seen a kid wearing one in Dublin?) that it must be the correct one.  And it's shite.

The only plus is their training gear should be nice.  I don't wear kits as I feel I'm too old for that, but I'd gt a training top.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Saw some fat fella in Costco wearing the new kit the other day, it was ridiculously tight and he must have needed a xxl kit. 

Looked like Daffyd, the only gay in the village.

Nike don't do kits for the unathletic fan. 

Thats why they are mainly worn by kids. Fat middle aged men wearing them is a major fashion faux pas.