You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

21 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Is there a site anywhere that replicas of any of those can be purchased?

A company called Score Draw used to make a few, although they weren’t great in my opinion. You can still get this one.

https://www.3retro.com/brand/score-draw/liverpool/142_liverpool-fc-1982-retro-track-jacket.html

D60D3CB2-2D64-4A4A-8429-290716712BE9.jpeg

4 hours ago, Karl_b said:

I've never really bothered with stuff from the official shop and haven't bought a shirt in about 10 years. However, I love the black Klopp cap so had to have one from the "Champions" range and then had a look at some of the other stuff on there and was pretty surprised at how good some of the t-shirts, jumpers and trackie tops are. Nike better not fuck this up.

Is it new balance? 

5 hours ago, El Diego said:

Atleti new kit is norty 

A6620A7F-3C9D-4FF4-828A-8D6444865842.jpeg

All their gear is superb. Went to see them last October and could have spent a fortune on their stuff. That is lovely. 

Celtic have gone with Adidas then parried with JD Sports so its now the JD sports range off Adidas gear. Too sporty and no classic Adidas stuff. Its like serving Audrey Hepburn a fucking Frey Bentos. Pissed right off. 

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

All their gear is superb. Went to see them last October and could have spent a fortune on their stuff. That is lovely. 

Celtic have gone with Adidas then parried with JD Sports so its now the JD sports range off Adidas gear. Too sporty and no classic Adidas stuff. Its like serving Audrey Hepburn a fucking Frey Bentos. Pissed right off. 

I like these. The home shirt, without the sponsor, is very nice

E8FCE2FF-A644-4232-A998-9804074DB818.jpeg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, El Diego said:

Atleti new kit is norty 

A6620A7F-3C9D-4FF4-828A-8D6444865842.jpeg

Saw that earlier, a beauty.

Wish that was our shirt to be honest. Plain red with white up the side and cuffs would have been miles superior to what we’ve got. 

Gotta say, I’m really disappointed with the alleged Nike stuff for next season. 

Wonder what horrific abomination Nike will make Barcelona suffer in next season?

Barcelona have had to postpone the release of their new kits because of colour run issues. They are apparently considering suing Nike for potential loss of revenue as they've had to return all their stock so haven't got any new kits to sell yet. Greedy bastards though the Catalan club are, it's worth keeping an eye on because it might indicate that Nike have production issues that could affect all their teams.

15 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Barcelona have had to postpone the release of their new kits because of colour run issues. They are apparently considering suing Nike for potential loss of revenue as they've had to return all their stock so haven't got any new kits to sell yet. Greedy bastards though the Catalan club are, it's worth keeping an eye on because it might indicate that Nike have production issues that could affect all their teams.

I was shocked when Nike agreed to a 1st of August change over from NB. Even if we kept playing in NB, I thought they'd have demanded we sell their kit. And we've run out of NB kit now and they won't make any more. It makes more sense if there are production issues.