You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

Nike must privately be rubbing hands at the thought when we do finish the season it could well be in a Nike kit. You can guarantee that if the deal changes on July 1st they won't let the club pick up the trophy till then

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Nike must privately be rubbing hands at the thought when we do finish the season it could well be in a Nike kit. You can guarantee that if the deal changes on July 1st they won't let the club pick up the trophy till then

Might have to work out a compromise to avoid legal wrangling. Half and half New Balance and Nike kits, anyone?

6 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Might have to work out a compromise to avoid legal wrangling. Half and half New Balance and Nike kits, anyone?

Collymore did it with his Diadora boot deal. Stuck a Diadora sticker on a pair of NB boots. Soft bugger got caught scoring a screamer for us only to reveal an NB sign on the sole of his boot. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is supposedly the new home shirt.

EXCLUSIVE: Nike Liverpool 20-21 Home Kit Leaked

nike-liverpool-20-21-home-kit+%25281%252

The above is the player version, which as with all the new Nike shirts, has this weird fingerprint pattern at the top. It also has a non-embroidered badge. The normal retail versions of the kits will have embroidered badges. Not sure about the use of green because it harks back to the early-to-mid 90s era which hardly evokes memories of glory days.

10 minutes ago, Trumo said:

The home kit from 1993 to 1995.

img_4367.jpg?width=926&height=1239&cente

That's the one. 

My first ever home Jersey, bought by my Leeds fanatical uncle no less. Great guy to. 

I like the look of the Nike one I have to admit, I look forward to seeing their leisure wear, track tops etc.... 

It was the kit during the last few months of the Souness era, and the first 18 months of the Evans era where there were a few green shoots of recovery as the likes of Fowler, McManaman and Redknapp became regulars and Barnes moved into midfield. This is the kit I always associate with Neil Ruddock though. Early 90s Adidas stuff was largely shit with their massive stripes all over the shop.

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

It was the kit during the last few months of the Souness era, and the first 18 months of the Evans era where there were a few green shoots of recovery as the likes of Fowler, McManaman and Redknapp became regulars and Barnes moved into midfield. This is the kit I always associate with Neil Ruddock though. Early 90s Adidas stuff was largely shit with their massive stripes all over the shop.

Haha, my case in point!