You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

3 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Nah, he's a cunt. 

That's one of the things that makes me laugh on holiday, by the pool and all that and you see some twat in a cunt shirt of some type. I don't wear footy shirts, but I have shorts for on holiday and I get tshirts from lovefollowconquer and upthereds and I always start wearing them as soon as I see some other twat in their colours. It probably makes me a cunt, but it's something I've never denied being. 

T-Shirt £22 quid on Love, Follow, Conquer. Im gonna ask me bird for it for my birthday

Conquered_the_bloody_world_1_1024x1024.j

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

If I see Man U, Chelsea, Southampton or Wigan RL I always think or sometimes utter "cunt"

If I see a cunt in a r*ngers top I physically shudder. Disgusting. 

Either of the Mancs or Chelsea I think "cunt". Unless it's a child of course. Then I think "little cunt". 

Everton and I think"idiot". 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nike have confirmed that they'll be doing away with "templates" for their 2020 kits and that each kit will be unique to the specs of the relevant team. 

They've just released images of the 2020 kits for Nigeria, USA and South Korea. 

I quite like that Nigeria home one. 

All those kits are shit. Nike need to a better job with ours. I can only imagine the beer belly brigade trying to squeeze into a design as 'body hugging' as those look.

5 hours ago, Red Lead said:

What are the sizes like on those sites? 

Lovefollowconquer I've used a few times. I'm normally an XL, but sometimes it can be a little small. I ordered XXL last time and it's fucking massive. Upthereds one.... Only used it that once. I can't remember, it fits me great, but I have it in my head it went upto 3xl so I order 2xl. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

All those kits are shit. Nike need to a better job with ours. I can only imagine the beer belly brigade trying to squeeze into a design as 'body hugging' as those look.

Some of the new ones from Nike are actually pretty good, like the Brazil home, USA home and Nigeria away. Others are OK (England home, Netherlands home), and others are shit (both South Korea ones, both Chile ones). They've at least offered more variety and uniqueness of design for their teams, unlike Adidas. I think the new Liverpool kits will have elements that feature on kits of some of Nike's other teams, but the overall look will be very different.

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Some of the new ones from Nike are actually pretty good, like the Brazil home, USA home and Nigeria away. Others are OK (England home, Netherlands home), and others are shit (both South Korea ones, both Chile ones). They've at least offered more variety and uniqueness of design for their teams, unlike Adidas. I think the new Liverpool kits will have elements that feature on kits of some of Nike's other teams, but the overall look will be very different.

England's kit is shite. And shame on New Balance for making one of our kits look like an England clone. Grinds my gears that.

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Unique doesn’t necessarily mean good. Our greatest kits were just “template” designs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Lovefollowconquer I've used a few times. I'm normally an XL, but sometimes it can be a little small. I ordered XXL last time and it's fucking massive. Upthereds one.... Only used it that once. I can't remember, it fits me great, but I have it in my head it went upto 3xl so I order 2xl. 

Cheers, mate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Let the meltdown commence!

Like all of Nike's big teams, we will have a 4th kit next season. Nike have a running theme for their 4th kits, basing them on the colours of their Air Max trainers of the 1990s. Our kit will be white with black and pink details, like on one of their Air Max 1994 trainers.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/02/nike-liverpool-20-21-fourth-kit-info.html

EDIT: beaten to it!

4 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Are these 4th kits ones the team actually wear or are they like the all black thing we do with NB now where they charge a fortune and never wear it? 

That sir is the question! Seeing as it won't be out until half way through the season I think it will be the latter!

Oh and Nike Air Max are shite, most Nike trainees are shite, some of them are fucking monstrosities (I've got a 15 year old son who loves them so trust me I know)!

Edited by Creator Supreme
Fuck you autocorrect
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

That sir is the question! Seeing as it won't be out until half way through the season I think it will be the latter!

Oh and Nike Air Max are shite, most Nike trainees are shite, some of them are fucking monstrosities (I've got a 15 year old son who loves them so trust me I know)!

Im pretty sure it will be like the NB black shirt. I really dont know what the issue is though, no one is forced to buy any shirt and in fact, it seems a lot of people dont want fans to wear colours to games anyway!

I had a pair of Nike airtrap running shoes. They were rockhard and I always had pain in my knees running in them. Had to ditch them pronto.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Im pretty sure it will be like the NB black shirt. I really dont know what the issue is though, no one is forced to buy any shirt and in fact, it seems a lot of people dont want fans to wear colours to games anyway!

I had a pair of Nike airtrap running shoes. They were rockhard and I always had pain in my knees running in them. Had to ditch them pronto.

It's not about the adults buying them though, it's the kids wanting them that's the problem!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Been loads of great Nike trainees over the years, plenty of which I wouldn’t wear nowadays (bright colours, air bubbles, etc.) but still nice none the less.

Cortez are in my top 5 trainees of all time.

377E0892-73BC-44AD-9C77-CB66CD562E83.jpeg

Everyone called them Forrest Gumps when I was in primary school because of the film coming out at the time, all the lads had them so I asked my mum for some too so I could fit in with the other kids, but instead of getting the white/red/blue ones that everyone else had, she got me some navy suede ones because they were cheaper and they wouldn't show up the dirt as much when I inevitably play football in them the day after she buys them. 

So instead of being one of the cool kids in my Forrest Gumps, I spent the next few months being called Elvis for wearing blue suede shoes. 

7910fb1bbb6c0669afd2f8fe23618daa.jpg

• Upvote 5

On 20/02/2020 at 20:46, Aventus said:

Everyone called them Forrest Gumps when I was in primary school because of the film coming out at the time, all the lads had them so I asked my mum for some too so I could fit in with the other kids, but instead of getting the white/red/blue ones that everyone else had, she got me some navy suede ones because they were cheaper and they wouldn't show up the dirt as much when I inevitably play football in them the day after she buys them. 

So instead of being one of the cool kids in my Forrest Gumps, I spent the next few months being called Elvis for wearing blue suede shoes. 

7910fb1bbb6c0669afd2f8fe23618daa.jpg

Ahh mum's going for the cheaper option, your story left me all shook up.