You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

Guest Pistonbroke

Prefer the predominantly white one as the yellow works well with white, think the blue one is a bit naff myself, would have looked better with less yellow in a boring wide strip. 

I also think there's a massive element of bias with Adidas kits

I see so many of our fans online acting like a abused wife. 

Adidas tried to fuck us over as they new Nike where not interested prior to the NB deal. Your not worth paying much too anymore, we had only just entered our shit spell and where still one of their biggest shirt sellers, they wanted the mancs deal

Now we are doing well they're all going 'oh I hope they take us back' 

Fuck them, they didnt want to know then. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, niallers said:

I think we're all in agreement that Nike need to keep the darker red we've been using for the last 3 years. Suits us way way better.

Also keep the current Liver bird badge on the kits. In fact, I wish the club switched to that as the main badge too instead of the current fussy one with the gates and stuff. We don't need to point out that the club was established in 1892, and the Hillsborough flames are present elsewhere on the kits anyway, along with a '96'.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

It's hard to fuck up the Boca home kit. I had one from the early 2000 and it was pretty much the same thing. Its nice. The darker blue is nicer than some of the lighter ones but like River it's hard to fuck up the classic design

Boca Juniors’ home colours are brilliant and as you say, difficult to spoil. However, the Qatar Airways sponsor is shite.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Also keep the current Liver bird badge on the kits. In fact, I wish the club switched to that as the main badge too instead of the current fussy one with the gates and stuff. We don't need to point out that the club was established in 1892, and the Hillsborough flames are present elsewhere on the kits anyway, along with a '96'.

For the club badge we just have the plain bird with a flame. There were loads of designs a few years ago that were dead simple.