Jump to content
Dougie Do'ins

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Some general comments on Twitter saying Trump could pardon her. This possible or likely?

If he did presumably she'd never be able to leave as she'd then be subject to British legal proceedings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely you can't pardon someone who is yet to be found guilty. Also pardoning someone arrested for what she has wouldn't be a good look. Far better for her to hand herself in her cell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jennings said:

Some general comments on Twitter saying Trump could pardon her. This possible or likely?

With anyone else you'd say absolutely not but this is Trump. You just never know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Surely you can't pardon someone who is yet to be found guilty. Also pardoning someone arrested for what she has wouldn't be a good look. Far better for her to hand herself in her cell

He can - she has been charged with a federal crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still would be a very bad look for him with what she has been charged with. He will be planning to run again in 4 years so why would you give the Democrats a loaded gun like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Still would be a very bad look for him with what she has been charged with. He will be planning to run again in 4 years so why would you give the Democrats a loaded gun like that

True mate but so would her taking the stand and telling the world he's a fucking pervert and she's got videos of him and proof he lied (if there is any truth in him being a weirdo). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bjornebye said:

True mate but so would her taking the stand and telling the world he's a fucking pervert and she's got videos of him and proof he lied (if there is any truth in him being a weirdo). 

She won't get to the stand. 

He didn't and neither will she, to many people on both sides of the political divide will make sure of that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

She won't get to the stand. 

He didn't and neither will she, to many people on both sides of the political divide will make sure of that

I'm surprised she's lasted so long 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Still would be a very bad look for him with what she has been charged with. He will be planning to run again in 4 years so why would you give the Democrats a loaded gun like that

I don't think trump supporters care about all that. If trump pardoned her and said "she a nice woman, was unlucky, in the wrong place at the wrong time and it's just a witch hunt because people want to blame more than Epstein", I think it would just slip away with all the other stuff he spouts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that someone who was pardoned could no longer plead the 5th amendment so could be compelled to give evidence. Not what they want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I thought that someone who was pardoned could no longer plead the 5th amendment so could be compelled to give evidence. Not what they want. 

Spot on Rico. Suicide it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I thought that someone who was pardoned could no longer plead the 5th amendment so could be compelled to give evidence. Not what they want. 

Give evidence where though? If he pardons everyone connected with Epstein (are they going after more than Maxwell?) will there be a trial for people to be compelled to give evidence at? Surely trump is only arsed about those that could give evidence against him in any case SDNY bring. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yea, they do not have any case to bring re: Epstein other than this.

There’s any number of cases they could bring, anyone involved in the trafficking for example.  Pilots, air crew, anyone. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yea, they do not have any case to bring re: Epstein other than this.

That deposition didn’t turn out to be anything exciting either did it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not yet. Why are we discussing a pardon?

I don’t think he’ll pardon her, I can’t see any benefit to him. Pardoning a child molester when your base will be spouting child molester conspiracy theories at the next election makes no sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I don’t think he’ll pardon her, I can’t see any benefit to him. Pardoning a child molester when your base will be spouting child molester conspiracy theories at the next election makes no sense. 

So then we wait til the trial before we make any decision on the importance of any of the evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

So then we wait til the trial before we make any decision on the importance of any of the evidence.

Absolutely. And if it were a smoking gun it would be front and centre. 
 

As I said, I hope she gets what she deserves, but this isnt looking like it’s a game changer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rico1304 said:

Absolutely. And if it were a smoking gun it would be front and centre. 
 

As I said, I hope she gets what she deserves, but this isnt looking like it’s a game changer. 

Front and center where? There is no public discussion of any of the evidence much less the prosecutions strategy.

You have your hands full (no pun intended) with a salacious attack on your manhood in the Corona thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Front and center where? There is no public discussion of any of the evidence much less the prosecutions strategy.

You have your hands full (no pun intended) with a salacious attack on your manhood in the Corona thread.

You’re right, you and I aren’t going to resolve this.  We’ll have to wait for the trial. Fingers crossed they all go down for ever. 
 

To be honest he’s cut me to the quick there. Heartbroken my secret is out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cloggypop said:

donald-trump-and-ghislaine-maxwell-atten

It must take a lot to make Maxwell look uncomfortable, but somehow Trump has managed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A federal judge on Monday denied Ghislaine Maxwell's renewed request to be released on bail, saying the former Jeffrey Epstein associate accused of being an accomplice in his sex trafficking operation poses a flight risk.

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×