You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Dougie Do'ins

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

More than what man?

She didn't have to hold the girls' heads while they were giving forced blowjobs to be in on it.

There is no question she groomed for years.

That deposition was supposed to be dynamite.  It’s a man saying he saw a woman taking photos of women.  

I have no doubt she’s a scumbag, and has done much much more, but that deposition isn’t anything damning.  

On 21/11/2020 at 20:35, Bobby Hundreds said:

Like anybody of any real power will face any kind of justice if they are involved. Ghislaine will either make a deal or die or have nothing anyway.

This. I'm stunned she's lasted this long without shooting herself in the back of the head three times, or throwing herself down a lift shaft onto some bullets. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It is a man saying she saw a woman taking pictures of underage girls and cataloging them.

Have you read it?  He doesn’t say anything about underage girls. He uses ‘girls’ and ‘young women’. 

Look, I’m not defending her but that deposition isn’t anything to get excited about. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Have you read it?  He doesn’t say anything about underage girls. He uses ‘girls’ and ‘young women’. 

Look, I’m not defending her but that deposition isn’t anything to get excited about. 

I have read it pal - he doesn't have to unless you are looking for an out. There is no question about the age of the "women" they are referencing.

And I disagree about the part in bold.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I have read it pal - he doesn't have to unless you are looking for an out. There is no question about the age of the "women" they are referencing.

And I disagree about the part in bold.

Well he does have to if the intention is to prove she’s been taking photos of underage women.  No questions about their apparent age, nothing about parents (or lack of).   It was trailed as explosive because no one knew what was in it. Now it’s unsealed it’s not as explosive as they’d hoped. That’s all. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Well he does have to if the intention is to prove she’s been taking photos of underage women.  No questions about their apparent age, nothing about parents (or lack of).   It was trailed as explosive because no one knew what was in it. Now it’s unsealed it’s not as explosive as they’d hoped. That’s all. 

He doesn't have to in court because it would be conjecture on his part unless he knew the specific girls and their ages. The lawyers have to. My guess is they now have the images and can ID some of the girls - who will corroborate.

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He doesn't have to in court because it would be conjecture on his part unless he knew the specific girls and their ages. The lawyers have to. My guess is they now have the images and can ID some of the girls - who will corroborate.

I just can’t share your enthusiasm. 

47 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I may be being thick here, but that assumes they knew what was in the deposition.   I.e. they wanted proof she’d taken photos. If it was sealed how’d they know? If they wanted proof she’d taken photos why not just ask the bloke again?  

21 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I may be being thick here, but that assumes they knew what was in the deposition.   I.e. they wanted proof she’d taken photos. If it was sealed how’d they know? If they wanted proof she’d taken photos why not just ask the bloke again?  

No idea mate - they did confiscate computers and hard drives from her as well as what they got from Epstein himself - I assume they know what was on those. I think they are just proving a timeline of active involvement right now, but you know as much as I do.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

No idea mate - they did confiscate computers and hard drives from her as well as what they got from Epstein himself - I assume they know what was on those. I think they are just proving a timeline of active involvement right now, but you know as much as I do.

That’s my point, they got the fact that she took pictures. In your view that’s great because;

1) they’ve got the album

2) they’ve got girls to say ‘that’s me and I was x yrs old’

But 1) and 2) are speculation.  The deposition is a bloke who was there at the time saying he saw photos being taken and the existence of an album. Without 1) and 2) it’s pretty benign.  

Edit: I’m not looking for a row. Just a bit underwhelmed. 

Well, #1 isn't speculation any longer. They had the album already but they didn't have someone fingering her (see what I did there). Now they do so they are halfway there and he can't testify directly to #2 anyway.

I don't think any of it is good news and don't think this was supposed to be a bombshell - it is a part of what I believe will be a much larger body of evidence. They are going to continue that until she cracks imo.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...