You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Dougie Do'ins

3 minutes ago, redheart said:

The current 7 comments under that. Top nonce-sympathising  from Agatha and Lord Andrew.

Yeah, strip away the private jets... and you're left with a multimillion dollar financier and his 'Pied Piper' partner with the patronage of princes, presidents, eminent judges, top level government officials and who knows what other senior figures in the spheres of business and entertainment. This was not a back street sideshow in a grim Northern town. It was a highly organised and lucrative operation on a private island with no end of willing participants offering huge sums of money, and whatever protection they could authorise, to Epstein, so that his, and their secrets, would not be exposed.

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Who by? It would seem to me the only people who should have known about it are the legal teams, Epstein and giuffre. I don't see how it would have benefited her to release it? 

It’s existence isn’t a secret, the contents was. 

Looks like most commentators are saying he’s only got a slim hope.  

42 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s existence isn’t a secret, the contents was. 

Looks like most commentators are saying he’s only got a slim hope.  

34 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Federal judge - last week.

Oh ok, so we're supposed to think Andrew's legal team knew about it, but didn't have a clue about its contents? But this defence of "the legal agreement gets Andrew off" is not new is it? I was sure I heard that before. 

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Oh ok, so we're supposed to think Andrew's legal team knew about it, but didn't have a clue about its contents? But this defence of "the legal agreement gets Andrew off" is not new is it? I was sure I heard that before. 

I think there have always been major issues with certain individuals protection and the jurisdiction of the agreement.

@Anubis?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think there have always been major issues with certain individuals protection and the jurisdiction of the agreement.

@Anubis?

No idea. You have clearly paid more attention to it than I have!

From my brief reading there appear to be a number of issues - can an agreement in Florida bind the courts in New York, was Andy Pandy properly served, and the language of the clause surrounding potential defendants.

EDIT: Decent write up on today’s proceedings here.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/not-a-dog-thats-going-to-hunt-judge-appears-skeptical-of-prince-andrews-attempt-to-dismiss-suit-accusing-him-of-sexually-abusing-a-17-year-old/

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Not a good look this, like... 

He will pull anything he can to try and get off.

The mail was claiming the other week she was a money grabber.

I like the west every report concludes with prince andrew maintains his innocence,as if that is the end of the matter.

One of the jury in the Maxwell trial has done interviews with news outlets disclosing sexual abuse in their past. Maxwell’s lawyers gearing up for a retrial application as it looks like the juror may not have disclosed it in the juror questionnaire.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

One of the jury in the Maxwell trial has done interviews with news outlets disclosing sexual abuse in their past. Maxwell’s lawyers gearing up for a retrial application as it looks like the juror may not have disclosed it in the juror questionnaire.

Her memory could have been jarred when they called up their expert on false memory.

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I did wonder when I saw some of his interview if it was a conflict of interest or whatever the term would be.