You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Dougie Do'ins

50 minutes ago, Anubis said:

RP, you went all in on the idea of Democrats ordering abused children from a pizza menu. Have you learned nothing from that?

I don't think I went all in on it. I thought something seemed off with some of the owners of the pizza place and never actually believed the whole conspiracy theory if I remember rightly, I just questioned what was going on. You or anyone else can go back and check if you want. If I'm wrong though fair enough. Just questioning what was going on though wound enough people up at the time I think.

And what are you actually saying I should be learning? What you've quoted is me talking about bullshit anti-disinfo networks and social media censoring which leads to bans and those banned flocking to new media which is then labelled as right wing. There's plenty of facts to back this stuff up, it's not pizzagate.

Soros was mentioned further back there too and here he is (I have no obsession with Soros, I remember him being mentioned though and saw this recently) :

If you're on about me posting about High Priest Bill Gates, it's funny how people here think he spent so much time with Epstein and had no idea of what he was like. Maybe he's not so sharp after all?

Is there anyone else that spent time with Epstein like Gates did that also gets a free pass like Gates does?

As a reminder : I'm not posting back here to stoke this, I've been responding to others quoting me since yesterday. Before that I last posted on the 22nd.

5 minutes ago, deiseach said:

There should be a variant on Godwin's Law dealing with anyone who claims to be 'just asking questions', because they'll never, ever, accept answers.

Due to their claims that they've got fucking tigers or whatever living there surely it has to be "Bodmin's Law".

• Upvote 3

Here's Gates in Africa too if it helps, to remind of what I said yesterday too :

I wasn't even on about some massive world changing conspiracy, just the usual corrupt crap elites are well known for. The type of exploiting of Africa that's been going on for a long time.

Bill Gates Should Stop Telling Africans What Kind of Agriculture Africans Need

Gates 'failing green revolution in Africa'

22 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Here's Gates in Africa too if it helps, to remind of what I said yesterday too :

Bill Gates Should Stop Telling Africans What Kind of Agriculture Africans Need

Gates 'failing green revolution in Africa'

I live on a farm in Africa, though I am not on one of those farms targted as ours has specific crops and yields, and can confirm that the article is partisan bullshit, and remember 'Africa' is very large, very diverse, both economically and geographically, and an incredibly disparate continent under constant change.

Any investment in technology/agriculture ect is to be welcomed, even if they are not quite the panacea hoped for and new techniques, to supplement the traditional must be welcomed.

The article you linked talks of is offering their services at the expense of Gates' ideas, not discrediting him, it's a buisness proposal and purely along commercial lines.

The main problem is that they are pitching to the big groups whilst Gates is trying to improve at small, localised level, and this is comparing apples and oranges.

52 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The main problem is that they are pitching to the big groups whilst Gates is trying to improve at small, localised level, and this is comparing apples and oranges.

I don't think he's going about it very well if this is right :

GRAIN wondered whether the Gates Foundation had been receptive to the criticism of its food and agriculture funding. So we set out to update our 2014 report, downloaded the Foundation’s publicly available grant records and created a database of all of the Foundation’s grants in the area of food and agriculture from 2003 to 2020 – almost two decades worth of grant-making.

The results are sobering. From 2003 to 2020 the Foundation dished out a total of 1130 grants for food and agriculture, worth nearly $US6 billion of which almost US$5 billion is supposed to service Africa. There was no shift to try and reach groups in Africa directly, no refocusing away from the narrow technological approach, and no moves to embrace a more holistic and inclusive policy agenda. Of course, the Gates Foundation is about much more than just making grants. The Foundation’s Trust Fund, which manages the Foundation’s endowment, has big investments in food and agribusiness companies, buys up farmland, and has equity investments in many financial companies around the world. These, and other activities of Gates in the area of food and agriculture, are illustrated in the infographic that accompanies this report

Almost half of the Foundation's grants for agriculture went to four big groupings: the global agriculture research network of the Consortium Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA – set up in 2006 by the Gates Foundation itself together with the Rockefeller Foundation), the African Agricultural Technology Foundation (AATF – another technology centre pushing Green Revolution technology and GMOs into Africa) and a number of international organisations (World Bank, UN agencies, etc.). The other half ended up with hundreds of research, development and policy organisations across the world. The Gates Foundation claims that 80% of their grants are meant to serve African farmers. But of the funding to these hundreds of organisations a staggering 82% was channelled to groups based in North America and Europe while less than 10% went to Africa-based groups.

The breakdown of the NGOs that the Gates Foundation funds is even worse. Almost 90% of this funding goes to groups in North American and Europe whilst just 5% is directly channelled to African NGOs. The Gates Foundation seems to have very little trust in African organisations serving African farmers. Not that we would want the Gates Foundation to just send more of its grants directly to Africa if it comes with the same corporate industrial farming agenda. But it illustrates the point of where the priorities of the Foundation lie.

For contrast, Oxfam spends over half of all its funding directly in Africa, and over a third in Asia and Latin America, a lot of it through local NGOs in these regions.

How the Gates Foundation is driving the food system, in the wrong direction

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I don't think he's going about it very well if this is right :

How the Gates Foundation is driving the food system, in the wrong direction

Man, I can't help you if you don't help yourself.

'Almost half of the Foundation's grants for agriculture went to four big groupings: the global agriculture research network of the Consortium Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA – set up in 2006 by the Gates Foundation itself together with the Rockefeller Foundation), the African Agricultural Technology Foundation (AATF – another technology centre pushing Green Revolution technology and GMOs into Africa) and a number of international organisations (World Bank, UN agencies, etc.).'

These organisations provide the expertise, experience of areas and on the ground attention to the little/smaller farmers.

What do you want him to do, walk around Botswana throwing money around like confetti?

You are now talking to somebody who has direct experience and knowledge of this like they are part of the conspiracy.

Step away from the internet, go for a walk, do a jigsaw, something, anything, for your own sanity.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I live on a farm in Africa

Have got to admit it's mental how of all of the things I could've gone at Gates for I ended up focusing on farming in Africa and you're actually living on a farm there too, haha cool.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Man, I can't help you if you don't help yourself.

'Almost half of the Foundation's grants for agriculture went to four big groupings: the global agriculture research network of the Consortium Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA – set up in 2006 by the Gates Foundation itself together with the Rockefeller Foundation), the African Agricultural Technology Foundation (AATF – another technology centre pushing Green Revolution technology and GMOs into Africa) and a number of international organisations (World Bank, UN agencies, etc.).'

These organisations provide the expertise, experience of areas and on the ground attention to the little/smaller farmers.

What do you want him to do, walk around Botswana throwing money around like confetti?

You are now talking to somebody who has direct experience and knowledge of this like they are part of the conspiracy.

Step away from the internet, go for a walk, do a jigsaw, something, anything, for your own sanity.

I'm about to step away from the internet, need something to eat. We're definitely not going to agree on this either so I'll leave it.

• Upvote 1

A lawyer representing Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell claimed that she has endured jail conditions similar to what fictional character Hannibal Lecter experienced in the 1991 film "The Silence of the Lambs."

In a letter to U.S. District Court Judge Alison Nathan, Maxwell's attorney Bobbi Sternheim requested that she be released from jail before her trial.

"My weekly in-person legal visits with Ms. Maxwell are conducted under the most humiliating circumstances that I have ever experienced in many decades of federal criminal practice. As disturbing and invasive as they are for no justifiable reason, I get to leave; Ms. Maxwell does not," Sternheim wrote.

6 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

A lawyer representing Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell claimed that she has endured jail conditions similar to what fictional character Hannibal Lecter experienced in the 1991 film "The Silence of the Lambs."

In a letter to U.S. District Court Judge Alison Nathan, Maxwell's attorney Bobbi Sternheim requested that she be released from jail before her trial.

"My weekly in-person legal visits with Ms. Maxwell are conducted under the most humiliating circumstances that I have ever experienced in many decades of federal criminal practice. As disturbing and invasive as they are for no justifiable reason, I get to leave; Ms. Maxwell does not," Sternheim wrote.

patridge-alan.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, Boris’s squeeze, Jennifer Arcuri. tweets an accusation regarding Neil and Epstein, and now Neil is going after her and any retweeters for defamation. He also seems to have quote tweeted  it himself to a wider audience that follow him, which may mitigate his claim somewhat. Although he’s deleted his tweet now. Rats eating themselves.