You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Dougie Do'ins

On 22/10/2021 at 07:02, Red Phoenix said:

It might be a bit hard for some of the media to report properly on subjects like this seeing as he's funding them :

Also :

Journalism’s Gates keepers

What do all of those titles have in common?

They all do good, strong, fact based investigative reporting that is to the left of centre in most cases and vital in a world of right wing distortion. I support four of those also, but I assume to a much lesser extent than Bill does.

Maybe Bill is a bit of a lefty who's really fucking rich and is trying to help fight the right wing press and their tragic distortion and manipulation of the information and knowledge sphere?

Cheers, Bill.

16 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Maybe Bill is a bit of a lefty who's really fucking rich and is trying to help fight the right wing press and their tragic distortion and manipulation of the information and knowledge sphere?

Cheers, Bill.

Yeah maybe he's not like the rest of those that have the stupid amounts of money that he does and he really cares about the plebs. Or maybe he's just better at covering his tracks than most others. Epstein might've been able to give an interesting take on that but well, he's dead.

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah maybe he's not like the rest of those that have the stupid amounts of money that he does and he really cares about the plebs. Or maybe he's just better at covering his tracks than most others. Epstein might've been able to give an interesting take on that but well, he's dead.

Well that's me convinced, cheers.

Fuck you, Bill.

United Negro College Fund, Inc – $1,525,380,950

GAVI Alliance – $957,000,000 (Global vaccine research, production and use)

The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International – $755,210,000 (Eradicating Polio)

The GAVI Campaign – $750,000,000

Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria – $750,000,000

World Health Organization (WHO) – $682,305,429

The GAVI Campaign – $375,000,000

UNICEF Headquarters – $299,763,679

Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria – $500,000,000

GAVI Alliance – $375,000,000

Cambridge University Development Office in the United States Inc (CUDOUS) – $210,000,000 (Global scholarship plan for the worlds most disavntaged)

Aeras Global TB Vaccine Foundation – $207,660,483

There seems to be a pattern to his philanthropy, I can't put my finger on it, but it has nothing to do helping out the plebiest of the plebs, no sirreee.

Bill is a cunt, fuck you, Bill.

23 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

United Negro College Fund, Inc – $1,525,380,950

GAVI Alliance – $957,000,000 (Global vaccine research, production and use)

The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International – $755,210,000 (Eradicating Polio)

The GAVI Campaign – $750,000,000

Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria – $750,000,000

World Health Organization (WHO) – $682,305,429

The GAVI Campaign – $375,000,000

UNICEF Headquarters – $299,763,679

Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria – $500,000,000

GAVI Alliance – $375,000,000

Cambridge University Development Office in the United States Inc (CUDOUS) – $210,000,000 (Global scholarship plan for the worlds most disavntaged)

Aeras Global TB Vaccine Foundation – $207,660,483

There seems to be a pattern to his philanthropy, I can't put my finger on it, but it has nothing to do helping out the plebiest of the plebs, no sirreee.

Bill is a cunt, fuck you, Bill.

Yeah the pattern is vaccines, and no elite should have the influence over the WHO that he does. And what comes after the vaccines? The ID. And I'm sure that'll turn out well for a lot of plebs around the world.

But he does vaccines, he can't be bad. If you want to believe that fine. Personally I think that if we had the truth about Fauci, Gates and Schwab the entire pandemic mandate/covid pass response would fall apart. It'd be over.

I think you can find some interesting stuff on Gates' influence in Africa too, but this is an Epstein thread so I'm going to leave it. Also because after 7 or so weeks in the coronavirus thread I'm tired of it all really.

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah the pattern is vaccines, and no elite should have the influence over the WHO that he does. And what comes after the vaccines? The ID. And I'm sure that'll turn out well for a lot of plebs around the world.

But he does vaccines, he can't be bad. If you want to believe that fine. Personally I think that if we had the truth about Fauci, Gates and Schwab the entire pandemic mandate/covid pass response would fall apart. It'd be over.

I think you can find some interesting stuff on Gates' influence in Africa too, but this is an Epstein thread so I'm going to leave it. Also because after 7 or so weeks in the coronavirus thread I'm tired of it all really.

Yeah money he contributed allowed significant research in to a malaria vaccine, a problem almost unique to the poorest parts of the world, Africa especially.

His contributions led to a vaccine which could potentially save the lives of millions, the shit cunt.

The reason you’re tired is because you’re looking for evidence to back up arguments that have so little credence it’s pitiful. Swimming against the current will take it out of anybody, but doing all day, every day and you’ll get dragged along with it no matter how much you think you’re in control. 

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I would imagine based on readily available statistics that the United Negro College Fund is not route to take if you want to sell vaccines.

You’re missing the thread, sheeple! 

Train all those po’ black folk up to be research scientists, who fucking owe you, and you have a fucking army of tooled up geeks ready to fuck shit up in the name of what ever the fuck it is.

Simple maths, I reckon 1.5b, accounting for training g and infrastructure would train about 587 of them at a cost of twelvty billion each, ScIeNCe. 

47 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The reason you’re tired is because you’re looking for evidence to back up arguments that have so little credence it’s pitiful.

Yep that's it, you rumbled me. You could find shit on Gates and Africa like anyone could with an internet connection and enough searching but you're too invested in thinking he's a rich elite saviour to care. Your worldview would be altered if he was exposed so no point looking for things like that. Everything is the fault of anti-vaxxers and conspiracy loons, the current trendy scapegoats to hit the top of the charts after Russiagate went to shit.

It's always a deflection. Even when it's obvious to people all over the planet that something really off is happening as a response to this pandemic. Fortunately though in plenty of other parts of the internet you can find a bit more truth than you can on this forum.

Fauci, Gates and Klaus Schwab are a bunch of top lads.

I'm not linking anything for you to ignore anyway and won't be baited into it, I choose to do something else after weeks of looking at one of the most authoritarian turns our world has taken in my life.

Hail Gates and keep those blinders on.

9 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yep that's it, you rumbled me. You could find shit on Gates and Africa like anyone could with an internet connection and enough searching but you're too invested in thinking he's a rich elite saviour to care. Your worldview would be altered if he was exposed so no point looking for things like that. Everything is the fault of anti-vaxxers and conspiracy loons, the current trendy scapegoats to hit the top of the charts after Russiagate went to shit.

It's always a deflection. Even when it's obvious to people all over the planet that something really off is happening as a response to this pandemic. Fortunately though in plenty of other parts of the internet you can find a bit more truth than you can on this forum.

I'm not linking anything for you to ignore anyway and won't be baited into it, I choose to do something else after weeks of looking at one of the most authoritarian turns our world has taken in my life.

That's just bollocks mate. Come off it. 

36 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

anyone could with an internet connection and enough searching 

Maybe you are searching a little too hard - aggressively monitoring is an option you know.

I'm not linking anything for you

I can help.

Here is a complete list from Reuters on the facts of pretty much every thing you have mentioned re Gates - with the exception of any Epsteinish stuff - has all yer vaxx needs as well as the Africa take.

From Reuters:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-gates-list-idUSL1N2LO230

Maybe they are wrong about all this stuff.

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

No, I agree there is a global conspiracy, or sorts, run by shadowy, and not so shadowy, influential people.

I think most would agree agenda are set beyond our knowledge and narratives constructed to suit them, but you’re pulling at threads in a thread bare jumper and complaining when it doesn’t protect you from the cold.

The things you a holding dear are created, moderated, disseminated by the enemies of the people you are busy pointing out.

The Kochs are their ilk are where you need to point you ire, not some easily disprovable fairytales about Soros and Gates which they themselves paid substantially to be created and propagated to confuse and distract a confused and distracted populous for their own insidious ends.

Doing what you do ironically hides the real ‘conspiracy’ whilst you chase your own tail with this nonsense.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Here is a complete list from Reuters on the facts of pretty much every thing you have mentioned re Gates - with the exception of any Epsteinish stuff - has all yer vaxx needs as well as the Africa take.

From Reuters:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-gates-list-idUSL1N2LO230

Maybe they are wrong about all this stuff.

All I'll say is it's Reuters fact check.

29 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

No, I agree there is a global conspiracy, or sorts, run by shadowy, and not so shadowy, influential people.

I think most would agree agenda are set beyond our knowledge and narratives constructed to suit them, but you’re pulling at threads in a thread bare jumper and complaining when it doesn’t pro etc you from the cold.

The things you a holding dear are created, moderated, disseminated by the enemies of the people you are busy pointing out.

The Kochs are their ilk are where you need to point you ire, not some easily disprovable fairytales about Soros and Gates which they themselves paid substantially to be created and propagated to confuse and distract a confused and distracted populous for their own insidious ends.

Doing what you do ironically hides the real ‘conspiracy’ whilst you chase your own tail with this nonsense.

I've been rumbled again.

There's two sides to most of the shit you can see : on one side there's people coming out with mad conspiracy theories, and some of them might eventually have truth to them, who knows. These are the people that the big establishment media outlets like to focus on I suppose with their fact checking. Then on the other side you have Reuters, AP, WaPo, NYT, Guardian, NBC, FOX, CNN, The Times, etc, etc, etc.

Then inbetween those two sides there's a huge range of good independent media outlets and journos now, a lot of them funded by reader donations and that are doing some great reporting. That's where you can find most genuine reporting now, the stuff on the other sides is either not looked into properly in a lot of cases or just the usual shit designed to protect the system that's in place.

And this whole "left" and "right" elites and orgs going off against each other might be true to some extent but it's not so much about left or right when it comes down to it is it really. It's about elites jostling for the power to manipulate everyone else and increase their wealth. It's more of a class problem. A lot of Labour vs Tories and Dems vs Republicans is fucking sideshow scam. Give them a common threat from us plebs and you'll soon see those supposed left right divisions disappear.

So if you're really bothered about Bill Gates try some decent independent outlets or journos? I wasn't even on about some massive world changing conspiracy, just the usual corrupt crap elites are well known for. The type of exploiting of Africa that's been going on for a long time.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

All I'll say is it's Reuters fact check.

I've been rumbled again.

There's two sides to most of the shit you can see : on one side there's people coming out with mad conspiracy theories, and some of them might eventually have truth to them, who knows. These are the people that the big establishment media outlets like to focus on I suppose with their fact checking. Then on the other side you have Reuters, AP, WaPo, NYT, Guardian, NBC, FOX, CNN, The Times, etc, etc, etc.

Then inbetween those two sides there's a huge range of good independent media outlets and journos now, a lot of them funded by reader donations and that are doing some great reporting. That's where you can find most genuine reporting now, the stuff on the other sides is either not looked into properly in a lot of cases or just the usual shit designed to protect the system that's in place.

And this whole "left" and "right" elites and orgs going off against each other might be true to some extent but it's not so much about left or right when it comes down to it is it really. It's about elites jostling for the power to manipulate everyone else and increase their wealth. It's more of a class problem. A lot of Labour vs Tories and Dems vs Republicans is fucking sideshow scam. Give them a common threat from us plebs and you'll soon see those left right divisions disappear.

So if you're really bothered about Bill Gates try some decent independent outlets or journos? I wasn't even on about some massive world changing conspiracy, just the usual corrupt crap elites are well known for. The type of exploiting of Africa that's been going on for a long time.

Why would I trust the ‘independents’ when they’re overwhelmingly funded via nefarious means, that’s part of the fucking scam!

Anyway, you do you, enjoy, see you in the gulag, we’ll compare scars.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Why would I trust the ‘independents’ when they’re overwhelmingly funded via nefarious means, that’s part of the fucking scam!

I don't think that's true really even if a lot of them are dodgy which would be natural in today's world. If you can't trust any independent outlets or journos and instead we're all supposed to rely on the big established outlets then we're already fucked I guess. So I refuse to do that, like many others do.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Anyway, you do you, enjoy, see you in the gulag, we’ll compare scars.

There's been a war on journalism and it predates Trump and Brexit. Bloggers masquerading as 'citizen journalists' but essentially just writing whatever they wanted.

The fundamental difference between a journalist and a writer/blogger is impartiality. If you can't remove your own opinions from the story, you're not doing the job properly.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There's been a war on journalism and it predates Trump and Brexit. Bloggers masquerading as 'citizen journalists' but essentially just writing whatever they wanted.

The fundamental difference between a journalist and a writer/blogger is impartiality. If you can't remove your own opinions from the story, you're not doing the job properly.  

All part of the masterplan, throw doubt on the authenticity of knowledge, slander truth, double down, reap the rewards of the 'Lamestream media' being untrustworthy*.

It's actuallly documented that this is part of the disinformation cycle plan, yet it's roundly fucking ignored by every tinpot, tin foil hat wereaing goon.

Hook, line and fucking sinker.

*fully aware of media ownership and bias before a pointless retort appears.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It's actuallly documented that this is part of the disinformation cycle plan, yet it's roundly fucking ignored by every tinpot, tin foil hat wereaing goon.

Documented by who? Many of the big outlets are losing their audiences and ability to preach to the plebs so they've created a big fact-checking and countering disinfo industry to try and clamp down on competition. They're not at war with disinfo because they peddle it more than most others.

And it's not working, one of the reasons why we see so much censorship going on now. And if something gets too big it's "right wing". Why? Because they banned a load of people off a bigger site they don't like because free speech isn't allowed now so people from the right they've shunted off end up somewhere else.

It's a massive establishment fraud.

But yes, I would say that seeing as I'm a tinfoil hat wearing crank goon thicko conspiracy nut. Like I said, there's always a deflection, scapegoat.

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Documented by who? Many of the big outlets are losing their audiences and ability to preach to the plebs so they've created a big fact-checking and countering disinfo industry to try and clamp down on competition. They're not at war with disinfo because they peddle it more than most others.

And it's not working, one of the reasons why we see so much censorship going on now. And if something gets too big it's "right wing". Why? Because they banned a load of people off a bigger site they don't like because free speech isn't allowed now so people from the right they've shunted off end up somewhere else.

It's a massive establishment fraud.

But yes, I would say that seeing as I'm a tinfoil hat wearing crank goon thicko conspiracy nut. Like I said, there's always a deflection, scapegoat.

You know that’s the point I just made, right?

Glenn Greenwald (1967–) is an American Pulitzer-achieving journalist and attorney who has written for Salon and The Guardian and is now at eBay co-founder Pierre Omidyar's successful vanity project "First Look Media"[2], which funds The Intercept[3], an investigative journal he co-launched with Jeremy Scahill and Laura Poitras in 2014.[4][5]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Glenn_Greenwald

29 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You know that’s the point I just made, right?

Your point was that the disinfo industry is a scam? To serve who then?

30 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Glenn Greenwald (1967–) is an American Pulitzer-achieving journalist and attorney who has written for Salon and The Guardian and is now at eBay co-founder Pierre Omidyar's successful vanity project "First Look Media"[2], which funds The Intercept[3], an investigative journal he co-launched with Jeremy Scahill and Laura Poitras in 2014.[4][5]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Glenn_Greenwald

Yeah that's him. He's a bit more independent now I think.

18 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

So, if I understand - Glenn Greenwald is fighting for free speech and facts, provided by Reuters and easily confirmed

are false? 

I didn't say it was false, just not dealing with what I was talking about. And yeah it looks like Greenwald is fighting for free speech, or he's at least doing it a lot better than Reuters are doing.

23 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Your point was that the disinfo industry is a scam? To serve who then?

No, disinformation is a strategy, it is used, and utilised, by the worst amongst us to sew division, that's the scam.

Chekhov once said that 'There is nothing new in art, except talent' and these people have harvested their talent to their own ends like those before them, the Medici, the Athenians, the Reich, the Aristocracy and all others before them, but instead of the printing press, or the town square, they have the internet.

It has and always will be about subjugation of minds, and more importantly hearts, to utilise as a means of control, true divide and conquer.

It is, as is documented by the main players in this shitfest, being used in exactly the same way now.

There is nothing new under the sun, don't go looking in to though as it may blind you.

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

No, disinformation is a strategy, it is used, and utilised, by the worst amongst us to sew division, that's the scam.

Chekhov once said that 'There is nothing new in art, except talent' and these people have harvested it to their own ends like those before them, the Medici, the Athenians, the Reich, the Aristocracy and all others before them, but instead of the printing press, or the town square, they have the internet.

It has and always will be about subjugation of minds, and more importantly hearts, to utilise as a means of control, true divide and conquer.

It is, as is documented by the main players in this shitfest, being used in exactly the same way now.

There is nothing new under the sun, don't go looking in to though as it'll blind you.

I think we agree on some of the scamming and division but not really on who's the worst at it. I thought this was a decent read too, linked from what Greenwald had retweeted back up there (and if you were agreeing with this I get what you meant more i think) : Bad News - Selling the story of disinformation

That link is telling me to subscribe or log in now but the site let me read it first time, hopefully it's the same for anyone else that goes there.

RP, you went all in on the idea of Democrats ordering abused children from a pizza menu. Have you learned nothing from that?