You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Dougie Do'ins

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Still would be a very bad look for him with what she has been charged with. He will be planning to run again in 4 years so why would you give the Democrats a loaded gun like that

True mate but so would her taking the stand and telling the world he's a fucking pervert and she's got videos of him and proof he lied (if there is any truth in him being a weirdo). 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

True mate but so would her taking the stand and telling the world he's a fucking pervert and she's got videos of him and proof he lied (if there is any truth in him being a weirdo). 

She won't get to the stand. 

He didn't and neither will she, to many people on both sides of the political divide will make sure of that

25 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Still would be a very bad look for him with what she has been charged with. He will be planning to run again in 4 years so why would you give the Democrats a loaded gun like that

I don't think trump supporters care about all that. If trump pardoned her and said "she a nice woman, was unlucky, in the wrong place at the wrong time and it's just a witch hunt because people want to blame more than Epstein", I think it would just slip away with all the other stuff he spouts. 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I thought that someone who was pardoned could no longer plead the 5th amendment so could be compelled to give evidence. Not what they want. 

Give evidence where though? If he pardons everyone connected with Epstein (are they going after more than Maxwell?) will there be a trial for people to be compelled to give evidence at? Surely trump is only arsed about those that could give evidence against him in any case SDNY bring. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not yet. Why are we discussing a pardon?

I don’t think he’ll pardon her, I can’t see any benefit to him. Pardoning a child molester when your base will be spouting child molester conspiracy theories at the next election makes no sense. 

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I don’t think he’ll pardon her, I can’t see any benefit to him. Pardoning a child molester when your base will be spouting child molester conspiracy theories at the next election makes no sense. 

So then we wait til the trial before we make any decision on the importance of any of the evidence.

10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

So then we wait til the trial before we make any decision on the importance of any of the evidence.

Absolutely. And if it were a smoking gun it would be front and centre. 

As I said, I hope she gets what she deserves, but this isnt looking like it’s a game changer. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Absolutely. And if it were a smoking gun it would be front and centre. 

As I said, I hope she gets what she deserves, but this isnt looking like it’s a game changer. 

Front and center where? There is no public discussion of any of the evidence much less the prosecutions strategy.

You have your hands full (no pun intended) with a salacious attack on your manhood in the Corona thread.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Front and center where? There is no public discussion of any of the evidence much less the prosecutions strategy.

You have your hands full (no pun intended) with a salacious attack on your manhood in the Corona thread.

You’re right, you and I aren’t going to resolve this.  We’ll have to wait for the trial. Fingers crossed they all go down for ever. 

To be honest he’s cut me to the quick there. Heartbroken my secret is out.