You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Dougie Do'ins

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What reason is there to destroy those files other than protecting nonces and abusers.

Yep. Trumps doing and no-one can even deny it. I'm just praying Boris Johnson went to that island the big fucking alert.

(Actually no I'm not because that means someone else was abused but I hope she at least has text messages off him asking for moody flange) 

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's a disgrace, quite frankly, that this boot has been in clink for 24 hours and nobody on the GF is running book on how long it'll take before she has an accident.

We’re all still working out if it’s too sick or not to suggest she would get a game ..... 

What a bizarre story and interview, operation 'stay alive' seemingly in full swing.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/04/ghislaine-maxwell-will-not-say-anything-about-prince-andrew-says-friend

"Speaking to the Today programme on Saturday, Goldman was asked if Maxwell would seek to obtain a plea deal in which she might plead guilty to some charges in return for a commuted sentence. “I think she has to,” Goldman said.

Asked if she would talk about Prince Andrew, Goldman said. “No. She’s always told me that she would never ever say anything about him. I think she felt that he was her friend and she was never ever going to say anything about him.

She really felt that in the 90s when her father died that Prince Andrew was there for her, in many ways.”

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I wonder if she’s got photos or videos. That would be some leverage.

Always found it odd how she managed to to avoid the law for so long. Probably being assisted by all those people she has dirt on. I reckon she's been tidying things up while she's been missing and she's been left alone to do it.