You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Dougie Do'ins

One thing I don't quite understand about the Epstein case, why would it be so important to silence him in particular? My impression is he was mostly an end user of underage  prostitutes and trafficked girls so, there should be an entire network of enablers who would be equally able to point the finger at other users.

6 minutes ago, SasaS said:

One thing I don't quite understand about the Epstein case, why would it be so important to silence him in particular? My impression is he was mostly an end user of underage  prostitutes and trafficked girls so, there should be an entire network of enablers who would be equally able to point the finger at other users.

My guess is that he seems to be linked to the idiot President of the USA and other powerful people.

20 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I know this has been mentioned in the Trump and Monarchy threads but there's that much shit flying about now, it needs it's own thread on the GF.

As mentioned, Prince Andrew is back in the spotlight for his links to Epstein. There's allegedly a shit load of other high profile people like Bill Clinton who might be felling a tad nervous and it seems it came as no surprise that Epstein is no longer around to point fingers.

Just how big do the GF think this goes ?

Did Epstein hang himself, or was he given a, ahem, helping hand ?

Now that JE is no longer around to talk, it's no surprise the whole thing is going to spiral into a massive conspiracy so here's a couple of starters.

I would have imagined that the big powerful people involved in the noncing with Epstein and involved in silencing him would have at least spent a bit of cash on getting a blag autopsy that wouldn't raise any more suspicions. 

They did:

But the chief medical examiner in New York City, Dr. Barbara Sampson, ruled out foul play. She released a terse statement saying that, after an autopsy and a “careful review of all investigative information,” she had determined the cause of Mr. Epstein’s death was “hanging” and the manner was “suicide.”

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He was the only one in the clink though. None of that lot is going to come forward of their own volition.

But Epstein was eventually arrested, at least as I understand it, because there was too much of that coming out for him to continue to obstruct the investigation, meaning, there should also be enough evidence and people able to point the finger at Trump or Prince Andrew or whoever is mentioned. The murder-not-suicide theory makes sense only if (the most) powerful people said, OK, will give up Epstein, but only if it stops there and then he decided to talk (because he was double crossed or was not happy with the deal anymore or whatever). In that case there are other people who can come forward. 

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

You're saying that people involved in the shenanigans would come forward and incriminate themselves?

Why?

Because they are under investigation (or should be). There are victims talking, if 16 year old girls were approached and offered $300 for a massage and advised they may be asked to take their cloths off, someone must have approached them, on the instruction of someone else. People in that chain can be offered a deal, to turn witness etc, this is, as I understand, a usual procedure when you want to bring ae criminal organization to justice. Usually it is not just the top man you have, someone kills him and that's it, no evidence left. If girls were with Trump or Prince Andrew or the Clintons, they would generally know they were with them.

@SasaSI really doubt that there is anyone who would flip unless they were going to go down big time - this stuff happened years ago, if anyone else was going to get pinned for it that would have already happened. At this point anyone they get in the crosshairs (lets say his girlfriend Maxwell) can just blame it all on Epstein. 

Prosecutors are looking for someone to take the fall now, not cut a deal.

In an interview with Business Insider, Jacob Frenkel, a former federal criminal prosecutor, explained that before Epstein’s death, members of his inside circle, including Maxwell might have been able to leverage information and testimony to make a deal, but that option is now gone.

"To use financial terminology, with Mr. Epstein's suicide the currency they had has been devalued substantially," said Frenkel.

I think that most of the victims will be pursuing civil cases anyway.

This only makes sense if prosecution already has a strong  case against the enablers and does not think anybody else famous was involved. Which makes the theory about "assisted" suicide less plausible, because the main point of the theory is that it was convenient to "Trump et al".

1 hour ago, SasaS said:

Because they are under investigation (or should be). There are victims talking, if 16 year old girls were approached and offered $300 for a massage and advised they may be asked to take their cloths off, someone must have approached them, on the instruction of someone else. People in that chain can be offered a deal, to turn witness etc, this is, as I understand, a usual procedure when you want to bring ae criminal organization to justice. Usually it is not just the top man you have, someone kills him and that's it, no evidence left. If girls were with Trump or Prince Andrew or the Clintons, they would generally know they were with them.

I read that one of the girls he first got to do it started getting paid to ask her school-mates to go round. They were younger than 16 as well mate. 

4 hours ago, SasaS said:

I hope every member of the wealthy nonce network has a growing distrust and paranoia about his fellow kiddie fiddlers, and they all put hits out to keep each other silent. 

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Networks of poor nonces? WTF man?!

This fella bought - I mean brought young girls from all over the globe. He invested in a modeling co to get a direct line to Nonceville.

Money has everything to do with this.

Mate, this is happening all over the place. Romanian kids are being trafficked for £100.  There’s brothels all over the country full of children being fucked for £20 a time.  

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, SasaS said:

So you think he acted alone?

No of-course not, I wasn't saying that. Just posting out something one of the girls said. 

I have no doubt that there are loads of them involved. Anyone who visited his island should be investigated as should anyone who was having sleepovers at his house. It will all be hushed up though. If Trump thought something was about to come out about him being a bad nonce then I have no doubt in my mind that he would launch a missile at Iran.