You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeffery Epstein & Friends

Dougie Do'ins

I know this has been mentioned in the Trump and Monarchy threads but there's that much shit flying about now, it needs it's own thread on the GF.

As mentioned, Prince Andrew is back in the spotlight for his links to Epstein. There's allegedly a shit load of other high profile people like Bill Clinton who might be felling a tad nervous and it seems it came as no surprise that Epstein is no longer around to point fingers.

Just how big do the GF think this goes ?

Did Epstein hang himself, or was he given a, ahem, helping hand ?

Now that JE is no longer around to talk, it's no surprise the whole thing is going to spiral into a massive conspiracy so here's a couple of starters.

I immediately thought he had been offed as soon as I saw the news that he was dead. It is still probably likely but to be fair, the guy knew he was going to get sent down for life. He would be getting extorted, bullied and bummed daily for the rest of his days. He had the money to make sure he could take his own life. That itself is very plausible. 

I find it mad that talk of Trump involved over the years has been very minimal. Guaranteed that fat fucker has got his 'people' on to the media. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hang on she was 21 when she alleges that andy grabbed her bristols. 

Royal Navy defending Royal Navy.... 

On a serious note, does she allege it was not consensual? Because otherwise it’s not much of a revelation.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I immediately thought he had been offed as soon as I saw the news that he was dead. It is still probably likely but to be fair, the guy knew he was going to get sent down for life. He would be getting extorted, bullied and bummed daily for the rest of his days. He had the money to make sure he could take his own life. That itself is very plausible. 

"Will I drop a load of incredibly rich and powerful cunts in the shit in court, or will I just kill myself now thus letting everyone off mostly scott free?"

Yeah righto. 

15 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

1_PAY-WORLD-EXCLUSIVE-Andrew-INSIDE-Epst

The video that goes with that is on Twitter.

124,000 suicides (by hanging) have took place since the year 2000. Only 31 of those had broken hyoid bones. So, basically, that’s a 1 out of 4000 chance that he was in this group...or, a 0.00025% chance he killed himself

(I don't know the veracity of this information)

Wasn't Alex Jones onto this years ago? If so, would all the noise he made about #pizzagate now seem more accurate.

Anyway, being taken off suicide watch and not checked on for hours sounds very, very fishy!

16 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Who is this person,specifically? I know he's dead and was an associate of many billionaire scumbags but what makes this guy so different from others of his type?

He arranged underage girls like hors d'oeuvres.