Quantcast
Who is the most important of our front three? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
El Rojo

Who is the most important of our front three?

Who is the most important of our front three?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Three magnificent footballers, but if you could only keep one, who would it be?

They all have a massive role to play each of them brings something to the party at this moment in time ( it could and probably will change )  I would say Mane is playing out of his skin and for that is probably the most important 

All 3 are obviously terrific and what they all bring individually and how they function as a unit is just priceless to us.

Without Bobby's hard work, lead of the press and intelligence we aren't as good.

Without Mane's explosiveness and unpredictability we aren't as good.

Without Salah's energy and constant outlet we aren't as good.

But for me right now the one that if he is missing we miss the most is Mane - I feel he is peaking as a very special footballer right now and if he stays injury free this season I think he will have a very special season.

Says something about our quality that a fella who has won two Golden Boots in a row scoring what, 70 golas and 30 assists in those two seasons, is not in the conversation.

• Upvote 5

Mane & Salah by a country mile. Firmino is a very good player but his abilities are flattered by the other 2. Mane & Salah both have GOAT winger potential; you can probably count on two hands wingers as good as them in the game in the past 20 years. Out and out ability, they are way out in front.

Mane vs Barca in the semis, Salah vs Roma in the semis .. if Firmino ever has games like that then he merits inclusion in the conversation on an individual-talent basis.

It's a tough one. I think Bobby only gets in the discussion because of the other 2, and probably vice versa.

I'd have Mane over the other 2 because he's excelled in all 3 roles.

16 minutes ago, m0e said:

It's a tough one. I think Bobby only gets in the discussion because of the other 2, and probably vice versa.

I'd have Mane over the other 2 because he's excelled in all 3 roles.

Definately a case of the whole being better than the sum of the parts. Which is the case for the whole team/squad I reckon, due to our manager and his staff.

Right now I’d say Mane is the best of the three, but Bobby is the most important. 

• Upvote 1

Think Mo & Sadio are fantastic players but there are other great wide players around , I can't see anybody who brings the unique talents Bobby does to us. Mo & Sadio bring in more money to aid replacement/s too.

53 minutes ago, Boss said:

It's like asking who's better in their respective prime, Pamela Anderson, Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba?

Jennifer Lopez. Not close.

• Upvote 1