Quantcast
This forums political compass - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
φαίνω

This forums political compass

Where are you on the political compass?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you on the political compass

• Authoritarian Left
    • Authoritarian Right
    • libertarian Left
    • libertarian Right

Probably doesn’t know the difference between left-libertarian and contemporary/right wing libertarianism, unless he heard it on a podcast, of course. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, moof said:

Probably doesn’t know the difference between left-libertarian and contemporary/right wing libertarianism, unless he heard it on a podcast, of course. 

I think rico equates wanting the state to look after its most vulnerable members as authoritarian and prefer we all bring up our kids like spartans. Except those who can afford not to of course.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Right wing libertarians just seem to be Nazis that smoke weed

Alex Jones is a proud libertarian.

• Upvote 1

Some questions like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" have agree or disagree only when that would depend on several factors clearly, so it could do with some neutral options at times but gave it a go again and am still in the bottom left.

mzXd6gG.png

22 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Some questions like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" have agree or disagree only when that would depend on several factors clearly, so it could do with some neutral options at times but gave it a go again and am still in the bottom left.

mzXd6gG.png

Good man. Favourite Mudhoney album? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Is that what it means to you?  

Let me rephrase it.

Why are you acting surprised at the preponderance of Libertarian Left results on this, when that is entirely in keeping with the overwhelming consensus of every single political thread?

13 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

19A93AEE-357A-4890-9DC1-507AB4A53381.jpeg

On 19/08/2014 at 19:02, Guest Numero Veinticinco said:

A little less libertarian than last time I took the test, I think. Probably due to be not selecting 'strongly' as many times.

Ih9Kvvn.png

Not changed much in the last half decade. 

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

Good man. Favourite Mudhoney album? 

Haven't heard them all but self-titled first one is my favourite from the ones I've listened to. If I've still got it somewhere it could be one of the only albums, or the only one that I bought on tape and still have a copy of.

9 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think rico equates wanting the state to look after its most vulnerable members as authoritarian and prefer we all bring up our kids like spartans. Except those who can afford not to of course.

I wouldn’t even allow most of you to breed.  

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Let me rephrase it.

Why are you acting surprised at the preponderance of Libertarian Left results on this, when that is entirely in keeping with the overwhelming consensus of every single political thread?

Rico doesn't understand the difference between left libertarians and Stalin as his antediluvian, podcast-addled brain cannot comprehend any political thought going beyond 'left = bad.'

This is the same idiot who lambasts Labour for their Brexit policy yet consistently votes Tory as it's in his 'self-interest' even though he's of the belief Brexit will decimate the British economy.

I used to think he was just trolling, but it would appear he is merely tragically dim.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Em City said:

Rico doesn't understand the difference between left libertarians and Stalin as his antediluvian, podcast-addled brain cannot comprehend any political thought going beyond 'left = bad.'

This is the same idiot who lambasts Labour for their Brexit policy yet consistently votes Tory as it's in his 'self-interest' even though he's of the belief Brexit will decimate the British economy.

I used to think he was just trolling, but it would appear he is merely tragically dim.

Yes.  I’m very very stupid.  That’s the issue.  Is this one of those things that if you say often enough it’ll come true?   I must just be very lucky.  

(Although I must confess I’m listening to a Sam Harris podcast right now!  Although personally I think the Guardian football podcast evens it out right?)

14 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I'm impressed that so many of you are coming out so far left on the axis, dare I ask what responses you need to give to achieve that?

I was wondering the same for those who aren’t towards the left. I mean, it’s a pretty shitty quiz, but I do wish we could see each other’s answers. I mean, what type of shut do you have to choose to go authoritarian? 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I was wondering the same for those who aren’t towards the left. I mean, it’s a pretty shitty quiz, but I do wish we could see each other’s answers. 

Yes, a huge amount of the questions were just along the lines of "do you reckon corporations should bum the whole world?".

• Upvote 3