Quantcast
Arsenal (H) 24/8/19 Premier League - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Arsenal (H) 24/8/19 Premier League

35 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

You've learned nothing haven't you?

Dude, we're unbeaten at home in the league for over 2 years, of our last 20 home matches we've won 18 and drawn 2.  The last 3 times we've played Arsenal at home we have won them all with an aggregate score of 12-2.

I think @moofhas been learning just fine. 

45 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Dude, we're unbeaten at home in the league for over 2 years, of our last 20 home matches we've won 18 and drawn 2.  The last 3 times we've played Arsenal at home we have won them all with an aggregate score of 12-2.

I think @moofhas been learning just fine. 

Oh dear.....

Interesting comments from Klopp:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/12/article-0-09E98EFD000005DC-243_233x392.jpg

Interviewer: What's your strategy?

Klopp: Don't need any. Emery is so predictable and stupid. His team comes straight ahead, he is tailor made for us and they're going to get hurt.

Interviewer: Do you have a prediction?

Klopp: Prediction?

Interviewer: Yes, prediction.

Klopp: Pain.

• Upvote 2

Arsenal fans seem to be getting all cocky again now they’ve thrown a little bit of money about. Video of Pepe skinning Gudmundsson (a home game against a bottom half side where they were leading) and they’re all north-London-daft-handshake-shit-don’t-stink about it. “Ooh careful Nicolas he’s got a wife and kids fam” etc etc. Two wins against relegation fodder and it’s all “Arsenal on their way back blud, front three like Liverpool.”

Put the cunts back in their expensive fucking packaging and fuck them back off for middle class Fleet Street journos to wank into a fucking sock over, please.

Judging by the fact they’ve been spreading payments over 5 years on all of their deals, it suggests they’ve wagered their next five years transfer budgets against getting back into the CL this season.

4 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Really glad Arsenal fan TV and the internet has made mediocre bellends like that a thing and can definitely understand the fascination with it.

You forget yourself, sir.

I would remind you of the segment when Troopz explained that his mother happens to disagree and is a strong supporter of Arsenal's most successful manager.

As one does, when they disagree with a parent, he took it internationally and then proceeded to declare: " My mum is Wenger in. Is she mad, bruv? Is she mad? Seriously, Mum I love you, but big man ting'..."

Our midfield still feels like a work in progress.

I prefer Fab without Hendo. Maybe Fab, Oxo-Chambo and Gini. Too attacking? Fab, Millie, Oxo-Chambo? 

5 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I prefer Fab without Hendo. Maybe Fab, Oxo-Chambo and Gini. Too attacking? Fab, Millie, Oxo-Chambo? 

Hendo has had a good start to the season I reckon. 

5 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum for me.

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

We should beat them. I’m concerned that we won’t though - they haven’t gotten anything at Anfield for three and a half years and haven’t won for seven. 

They haven't got a side that can just sit-back because they are shite at the back. Their strengths are going forward which should give us enough space to counter them like we have done the last two years at home. 

I'm still nervous though. 

3 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Really glad Arsenal fan TV and the internet has made mediocre bellends like that a thing and can definitely understand the fascination with it.

Well, yeah, I think a lot of the fan commentariat ...

WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE!!! You were being sarcastic!

I feel so betrayed.  I'm not cross; just disappointed. 

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Well, yeah, I think a lot of the fan commentariat ...

WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE!!! You were being sarcastic!

I feel so betrayed.  I'm not cross; just disappointed. 

Have you met him in real life? He is the most sarcastic person I've ever met. In the end you just smile and nod.