You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) 24/8/19 Premier League

Bjornebye

35 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

You've learned nothing haven't you?

Dude, we're unbeaten at home in the league for over 2 years, of our last 20 home matches we've won 18 and drawn 2.  The last 3 times we've played Arsenal at home we have won them all with an aggregate score of 12-2.

I think @moofhas been learning just fine. 

45 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Dude, we're unbeaten at home in the league for over 2 years, of our last 20 home matches we've won 18 and drawn 2.  The last 3 times we've played Arsenal at home we have won them all with an aggregate score of 12-2.

I think @moofhas been learning just fine. 

Oh dear.....

Interesting comments from Klopp:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/12/article-0-09E98EFD000005DC-243_233x392.jpg

Interviewer: What's your strategy?

Klopp: Don't need any. Emery is so predictable and stupid. His team comes straight ahead, he is tailor made for us and they're going to get hurt.

Interviewer: Do you have a prediction?

Klopp: Prediction?

Interviewer: Yes, prediction.

Klopp: Pain.

• Upvote 2

Arsenal fans seem to be getting all cocky again now they’ve thrown a little bit of money about. Video of Pepe skinning Gudmundsson (a home game against a bottom half side where they were leading) and they’re all north-London-daft-handshake-shit-don’t-stink about it. “Ooh careful Nicolas he’s got a wife and kids fam” etc etc. Two wins against relegation fodder and it’s all “Arsenal on their way back blud, front three like Liverpool.”

Put the cunts back in their expensive fucking packaging and fuck them back off for middle class Fleet Street journos to wank into a fucking sock over, please.

4 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Really glad Arsenal fan TV and the internet has made mediocre bellends like that a thing and can definitely understand the fascination with it.

You forget yourself, sir.

I would remind you of the segment when Troopz explained that his mother happens to disagree and is a strong supporter of Arsenal's most successful manager.

As one does, when they disagree with a parent, he took it internationally and then proceeded to declare: " My mum is Wenger in. Is she mad, bruv? Is she mad? Seriously, Mum I love you, but big man ting'..."

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

We should beat them. I’m concerned that we won’t though - they haven’t gotten anything at Anfield for three and a half years and haven’t won for seven. 

They haven't got a side that can just sit-back because they are shite at the back. Their strengths are going forward which should give us enough space to counter them like we have done the last two years at home. 

I'm still nervous though. 

3 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Really glad Arsenal fan TV and the internet has made mediocre bellends like that a thing and can definitely understand the fascination with it.

Well, yeah, I think a lot of the fan commentariat ...

WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE!!! You were being sarcastic!

I feel so betrayed.  I'm not cross; just disappointed. 

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Well, yeah, I think a lot of the fan commentariat ...

WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE!!! You were being sarcastic!

I feel so betrayed.  I'm not cross; just disappointed. 

Have you met him in real life? He is the most sarcastic person I've ever met. In the end you just smile and nod.