Quantcast
S**thampton (A) Premier League (17/8/19) - Page 13 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

S**thampton (A) Premier League (17/8/19)

6 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Can't we just field an injured Alisson? 

People conveniently forgetting the mad shit that he does on occasions and how poor he looked in pre-season.

I actually like Adrian. Think he's decent.

As long as it's a one off fuck up from him I'll lay off him and give him the benefit of the doubt.

That won't stop the whinging and the Adrian bashing though...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Take it and move the fuck on.   File under one of those games where we struggle playing three times a week and the midfield offers fuck all creativity.   

Points on the board at the end of the day and we always finish strongly under Klopp. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, johnsusername said:

To be fair that was a Karius sized mistake. No pressure and just rolls the ball to the most dangerous player on the opposite team right in front of goal. Fuck sake. 

After getting caught on it once that was amateur

• Upvote 1

Thank fuck that's over. We pretty much dominated that second half until Adrian's fuck up, our keepers need to stop fucking about with the ball at their feet. Sometimes it is OK just to hoof it up field without taking a 3 second gaze to see who is free. He'd had a very good game up to that point, which made it more annoying. Mane and Bobby were class in that second half, VVD, Matip and Robbo too. 

3 points and move on. 

• Upvote 2

As for Adrian, I thought he was alright overall. The mistake just came at a time when we least needed it, and he wasn’t the only one guilty of a bit of complacency. On a couple of occasions in the last few minutes Trent tried a few silly passes instead of keeping hold of it.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

As for Adrian, I thought he was alright overall. The mistake just came at a time when we least needed it, and he wasn’t the only one guilty of a bit of complacency. 

He had already been caught once early on though - not sure I can remember a top flight keeper doing it twice in a game

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

If Southampton put the same effort in against the other top 6 sides all the better for us.

They won't though.  They save it for us.

7 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

People conveniently forgetting the mad shit that he does on occasions and how poor he looked in pre-season.

I actually like Adrian. Think he's decent.

As long as it's a one off fuck up from him I'll lay off him and give him the benefit of the doubt.

That won't stop the whinging and the Adrian bashing though...

He's getting justified criticism because he hasn't been very good.  He gets away with it because he isn't called Simon or Loris, but for how long...