You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jermain Jenas is a proper cunt

moof

33 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I liked the way Glenn Hoddle compared Lampard taking over Chelsea now to when Klopp took us over from the mess that Brendan Rodgers left. 

I got on that as well. Something like “ were Liverpool this good after 2 games when Klopp took over? No they weren’t ? “

So taking a small sample of 2 games, one of which they lost 4 nil, the daft cunt has decided that they are better than us at that stage? 

Guest Pistonbroke

Compared to most he comes across as a well spoken lad. Mind you, he hasn't got much competition to shine in that department, only Lineker springs to mind and Souness tries. 

All ex players from different clubs can be biased at times, we have a few ex players who are the same, for some reason they love the Mancs and chat bollocks about us. Jenas doesn't wax lyrical and wank himself stupid about either Manc club, so he gets a bit of leeway from myself. 

25 minutes ago, suzy said:

Mostly I don’t find him too bad on MoTD but I’ve been watching BT clips of last night this morning and he did seem rather miserable!

He's always seemed all right to me, but there does seem to be some manner of ex-Spurs player derangement syndrome at work. Reaching the top of the mountain only to find someone else got there first seems to have hit their pundits hard.