You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) Super Cup Final 14/8

Bjornebye

30 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Whenever I hear Andy Townsend’s voice, I’m always relieved I took the opportunity to reference his giant fucking beak when I saw him outside our FA Cup game at Bournemouth in 2014.

I saw him after the we beat Middlesborough in the cup a few years back “Excuse me mate. You don’t know the Liverpool score do you?” He wasn’t happy the miserable get.

• Upvote 1

A collection of thoughts having watched that, after not seeing our league game being on my holibobs.

1. Gomez is shit at fullback and we could do with not using him there again.

2. Matip was absolutely awful tonight, especially with the ball. Even under no pressure he couldn’t find a red shirt.

3. Chamberlain can’t play in the advanced positions and we could do with not using him there again.

4. As back up goalies go, Adrian did well. I’ll take a back up goalie that makes saves. Very nice.

5. Winning things is good.

6. VAR is utter horseshit and needs putting in the bin.

7. The American stream I was watching mentioned that Abraham scored loads for Villa last year to help them get promoted. I didn’t realise that. Even more glad he missed.

8. What the hell is this match going to extra time for?

9. Winning things is really good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Guest Pistonbroke

On another side note, I liked the children singing a version of the Bob Marley classic before the game. Better than some fucking bird trying to belt out a national anthem. 

Oh yeah, and fuck off Chelsea you bunch of racist cunts. That young bird at the end summed them up. Hands covering her face as if she was really upset, then realised she was on the big screen and was smiling as if she had won the lottery. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Class. I was also wanting Salah or one of the other players to hand a shirt to that young lad in a wheelchair who was on the podium. Although I'm sure the players/club/Klopp will have sorted something out for him. 

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Class. I was also wanting Salah or one of the other players to hand a shirt to that young lad in a wheelchair who was on the podium. Although I'm sure the players/club/Klopp will have sorted something out for him. 

Ah, makes sense now. I'd been wondering why Harry Maguire had been handing out the medals.