You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) Super Cup Final 14/8

Bjornebye

Defending has been fucking amateur hour, particularly on the right side. Our midfield looking absolutely clueless doesn’t help at all, and Ox offers fuck all in that position.

Get Bobby on and make a decision on binning one of the current midfield for him to shift Ox there or not. I don’t really think there’s anything that can be done about the defense they just need to pull their thumb out. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Thought we started well for the first 18-20 minutes then lost our way in midfield to their quick passing. If people think TAA has started the season poorly then they must be shocked at how shit Gomez is, he is definitely not a R/B unless you are playing against teams that will park the bus and let us have the possession. Ox is redundant on the left. I'd bring on TAA for Gomez and Bobby on for OX ASAP, obviously Mane out to the left and Bobby through the middle. 

Every 2nd ball they're getting to first. 3rd man runners absolutely killing us. Also, ox has never worked for us out wide. Just hasn't. He's been killed if you ask me being asked to do that job. 

Our middle 3 are so fucking wide open and they're just blocking passing lanes and hitting us on the break. They must have had 10 breaks onto our back 4 and were lucky we only conceded 1. 

It also looks like we're running through treacle while they're like a herd of gazelles.

Losing is bad enough, but the performance has been awful. Apart from 2nd half against city and middle 50 against Norwich,from preseason to now it's been a tough watch

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

True.

But he's also made some fuck-ups.

Ive seen one. A cross field ball to VVD, and even then you could argue VVD was indecisive and could have gone to the ball and collected it.

The problem is our midfield not tracking their midfield and allowing them to run onto the defence. That and a lack of creativity once our midfield have the ball.

And effectively playing with ten men because the Ox has been anonymous in that left forward position.

Can't blame AOC for being fucked out onto the wing where he is shite. Can't blame Manè for being a crap CF when he isn't one. Can't blame Gomez on being a crap RB when he isn't one. Klopp being a fuckin smart arse is all there is to it. 

I'm taking this very hard. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Fabinho 4/10

Henderson 2/10

Milner 0/10

Fabinho's been a bit off, seen Kante beat him a couple of times but the other two are atrocious. Milner finally looks his age ... actually, he looks around 40. Get him off, get Wijnaldum on, maybe Trent, and let's beat these.

If aRdja hadn't pointed out that Milner's passing accuracy was 67% I would have thought it was 0. It's the worst midfield performance I've seen in a long time.