You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) Super Cup Final 14/8

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

They'll fucking surrender alright. I'll give it to the 10th minute when we are already 1-0 up before the cunts start singing racist shite. 

We'll win 3-1. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Am I the only one who think we should rotate heavily here?

Travelling to Istanbul to play Chelsea three days before our second league game, it’s a joke imo.

Nah, it's the start of the season where players are looking for match fitness/alertness. Salah already looks there as does Bobby and Mane with the short cameo. This game would be more of a ball ache later in the season. Play our best 11 as we would with CL midweek game, we play Southampton in the PL next, hardly a team we should fear. 

2 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Am I the only one who think we should rotate heavily here?

Travelling to Istanbul to play Chelsea three days before our second league game, it’s a joke imo.

Edit: Probably not, based on El Rojos post.

Couldn’t agree more. The league game should be our priority. We should still be in with a good chance in this even then. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Nah, it's the start of the season where players are looking for match fitness/alertness. Salah already looks there as does Bobby and Mane with the short cameo. This game would be more of a ball ache later in the season. Play our best 11 as we would with CL midweek game, we play Southampton in the PL next, hardly a team we should fear. 

We disagree here, that’s clear. Hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

We disagree here, that’s clear. Hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

JK will see this as a trophy worth winning, it will also do wonders for the confidence. I can see us making one or two outfield changes, maybe Keita instead of Wijnaldum and mane starting ahead of Origi. If we were playing against Ajax or Inter for example it could be more, but we are playing against a direct rival....kick them in the bollocks. 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Play our best possible side. Beat them. Win more silverware. 

Any opinion other than that is preposterous. 

This.

Only  hope I get to watch it as my Navixsport app doesn’t seem to be showing anything yet! I guess it’s on BT?

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I wonder if BT will put it on their YouTube channel , they did for the CL & Europa finals

Ooh good point although I haven’t seen anything yet. It’s a shame we don’t even get the ITV highlights now either.

13 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Another fucking 8 pm kick off. Or 0200 my time. Twats. I'm an old man, I need all the sleep I can get

Haha! I’ll be knackered too as it’s my first day of minding my grandson while his mum goes back to work!

Flying out Tuesday for the game, I know it’s a glorified friendly (as is the charity shield) but to be part of these games you have to be successful and another bit of silverware will help build confidence and a winning mentality.

i hope we’re in them every year.

• Upvote 11

I want to humiliate them tactically, like proper embarrassing stuff as portly Francis stands by without a fucking clue what to do. Really set the tone for the rest of his season. 

Imagine the camera panning to the cunts jib as we smash in a seventh?

Anything else and I think Klopp should walk.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, suzy said:

This.

Only  hope I get to watch it as my Navixsport app doesn’t seem to be showing anything yet! I guess it’s on BT?

It's on BT sports. Which is weird as it's on German Sky.