You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread: The Summer Of San(bappe)

Anubis

I know I started a January 2020 transfer thread, but let’s be honest, we hardly ever buy in January so we can fuck that off.

And this transfer window is effectively over for us, so let’s get started on where any real business will take place - next summer - when we’ve allegedly saved our pennies for the the beautiful, delightful, attacking couple. The Summer Of Sanbappe, if you will.

Jadon-Sancho-Borussia-Dortmund-ace-revea

Setting aside the fantasy for a second, I reckon we’ll finally see LOLlana out the door, and provided Leeds aren’t promoted, a one year extension for Big Game James.

The question is, will we some bids for our front line players from the likes of Real, Barca and Juve?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the other night Rennes beat PSG with a 16-year old starting in the centre of their midfield, holding his own against the likes of Verratti and I've decided we need to scrap any pursuit of Sancho or Mbappe or Havertz, who are now old news.

Welcome to the summer of Eduardo Camavinga. 

10 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

So the other night Rennes beat PSG with a 16-year old starting in the centre of their midfield, holding his own against the likes of Verratti and I've decided we need to scrap any pursuit of Sancho or Mbappe or Havertz, who are now old news.

I for one am very impressed with your eye for a young stud. You can definitely take full credit for spotting him first if he comes good. Maybe consider starting your own Ligue 1 review thread.

Mbappe will go to Madrid and Sancho back to the blue Mancs. We'll sign some other fucker no one expected us to sign and he'll be ace. He won't be a forward because no big money player will fancy his chances at breaking up the best attacking trio in world football. It'll be a shit hot attacking mid but it won't be Haevertz because he's German and Klopp will encourage him to stay in Germany, preferably moving to Bayern who are awaiting Klopps imminent arrival. We might see some value in signing Dembele as well who'll need to rebuild his career but he'll probably move to Atletico or Inter.

• Upvote 1

On 19/08/2019 at 01:33, Ne Moe Imya said:

He looks superb for a 16 year old.