Quantcast
Green Wing - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stu Monty

Green Wing

That's because you have no discernable sense of humour or critical facility.

The speed up / slow down editing style is mildly annoying. Talking of which, didn't you make a point of telling the forum you were putting me on ignore? I must have missed the post where you made apoint of telling the forum I was off ignore. Another vital communication passed me by. Put me on ignore again, pleeeeeeeease! Don't forget to tell us all when you've done it. x

Oh shutup you giant mong.

You're all wrong! Retard pile-up. It was comedy for girls.

I agree that it's comedy for girls (Mrs Paul loves it), but the girls it's for are fucking mental ones who make you laugh a lot. As for the editing thing, I love it - it's like a 21st century slapstick.

For the benefit of those who don't know: Corpsing refers to those moments where actors lose their focus and sometimes laugh whilst filming. It makes for hilarious consequences as what's known as a 'gag ree' if it's not in any film with the word 'Movie' in the title. e.g Disaster Movie, Epic Movie, Matrix Revolutions Movie.

I've been told to watch it by people i'd trust. 5 pounds is worth a punt.

The 'special' is not a good introduction to the series though. It's a poor addendum. Don't waste your money. Save it up and get the box set instead - you won't regret it.

Watching this again, for the first time in 10 years. Alan Statham is a hall of fame comedy character and has been instrumental in getting me through this lockdown.