You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Green Wing

Stu Monty

Last episode of the series tonight....gutted.

Has anyone been watching it or is it just me that ends up staying in and not even drinking on friday nights? (i play footy on saturday you see so Ican't..honest).

It's been fucking awesome, Mark Heap (Brian from spaced, does stuff with Chris Morris) is a comedy genius and should fittingly win every award going next year.

Bit quirky and odd but still great.

Discuss citing examples and providing graphs and diagrams where necessary?

• 1 year later...
I'll try and remember to set the box up for it. There's nothing much on the telly these days, and it gets worse now that we're into the spring season.

I know. Programme after programme about springs; okay so they help thing boing around a bit and help with suspension, now enough already!!

Well i like it. In fact it is fucking ace. So there.

On a side note which of the female characters would be numero uno choice for a good hard banging? I like the mad HR woman

Michelle Gomez her name is (Sue White in the programme) and she is indeed a bit tasty. The dirty HR bird is pretty good too.

I remember the dirty HR bird from the Brittas empire. Think she was the secretary. She would have got it then and she sure as hell would get it now

Whoooooah there mate. Not the minging old smelly one, the one who was in the office!

Not:green_wing_414x260.jpg

Her:green_wing_kim.jpg

"I got sperm in my eye"

last weeks episode was very disapointing. considering its supposed to be a quirky and original comedy, a dream sequence is such a tired script tool. It wasn't even a very good dream sequence. Hope it gets back on form tonight.

oh and best looking woman on the show is sarah alexander.

• 2 years later...
Overrated. Very annoying editing. Oooo speed it up and slow it down! Thats craaazy.

zzzzzz

EDIT: Hey Stringvest we disagree! Bizarre . . .

That's because you have no discernable sense of humour or critical facility.

The speed up / slow down editing style is mildly annoying. Talking of which, didn't you make a point of telling the forum you were putting me on ignore? I must have missed the post where you made apoint of telling the forum I was off ignore. Another vital communication passed me by. Put me on ignore again, pleeeeeeeease! Don't forget to tell us all when you've done it. x

That's because you have no discernable sense of humour or critical facility.

The speed up / slow down editing style is mildly annoying. Talking of which, didn't you make a point of telling the forum you were putting me on ignore? I must have missed the post where you made apoint of telling the forum I was off ignore. Another vital communication passed me by. Put me on ignore again, pleeeeeeeease! Don't forget to tell us all when you've done it. x

I liked the editing the first 10 mins of the first episode as I thought it would stop, but I find it irritating. Now having watched a few I am pretty immune to it and can just enjoy the show.

I actually found the POV filming (if thats the right term) in peep show hard to get used to at first but ended up loving it.