Quantcast
Mignolet: I will always treasure my time with Liverpool - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TLW

Mignolet: I will always treasure my time with Liverpool

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Being a goalkeeper seems to be so much about confidence and presence. Alisson and Reina have/had it in spades, Karius and Mignolet look scared of their own shadow.

Jordan Pickford has that same arrogance. I think your logic is flawed. 

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Things started so well for Mig with that last minute pen save against Stoke and walters in that opening game. I think Mig's problem is his lack of focus for 90+ minutes in a game.

He could make a howler of a mistake, like in the League Cup Final against city then, pull off a string of excellent stops in the same game. Equally he could go the other way and start the game making excellent stops and then flapping one in like Xhaka's goal at the Emirates.

Mig did his best but it just wasnt good enough. Neither has he bad mouthed the club like the last couple of snakes who've forced their way out in recent times. Sure, he's voiced a bit which is understandable so, Ive no ill will towards him.

Thanks Mig, sorry you werent quite good enough, hope you have some good years in the twilight of your career.

That's why some keepers are great for mid/lower table teams. The constant work and little time to switch off vs the very best who do little but 85 mins in and the can pull off a world ie cause they are always on

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Jordan Pickford has that same arrogance. I think your logic is flawed. 

He has the presence of an especially puny hamster.

1 hour ago, House of Dirk said:

I'll go to hell for this (or failing that Woodison), but I wonder which mignolet will shit themselves first.... 

The old bloke looks pretty guilty in that photo. 

I'll remember his time at Liverpool too, glad that nightmares over. Thanks for the shite memories now fuck off. 

1 hour ago, Butch said:

I'll remember his time at Liverpool too, glad that nightmares over. Thanks for the shite memories now fuck off. 

Harsh, Karius gave me more sleepless nights. Mig seems a decent bloke and wish him well.