You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mignolet: I will always treasure my time with Liverpool

TLW

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Things started so well for Mig with that last minute pen save against Stoke and walters in that opening game. I think Mig's problem is his lack of focus for 90+ minutes in a game.

He could make a howler of a mistake, like in the League Cup Final against city then, pull off a string of excellent stops in the same game. Equally he could go the other way and start the game making excellent stops and then flapping one in like Xhaka's goal at the Emirates.

Mig did his best but it just wasnt good enough. Neither has he bad mouthed the club like the last couple of snakes who've forced their way out in recent times. Sure, he's voiced a bit which is understandable so, Ive no ill will towards him.

Thanks Mig, sorry you werent quite good enough, hope you have some good years in the twilight of your career.

That's why some keepers are great for mid/lower table teams. The constant work and little time to switch off vs the very best who do little but 85 mins in and the can pull off a world ie cause they are always on

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, House of Dirk said:

I'll go to hell for this (or failing that Woodison), but I wonder which mignolet will shit themselves first.... 

The old bloke looks pretty guilty in that photo.