You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adriàn

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Does anyone actually have a good backup?

The Brazilian guy at Barca hasn't played at all. Claudio Bravo?? He is older than Reina FFS.

No idea who Real have but I checked PSG - never heard of the cunt.

Romero at United gets talked up as the best back up keeper in world football.

His display the other night put him in the same box as Karius for me. Both a complete clusterfuck when it really mattered in the biggest games either will ever play in their lives. I don't feel sorry for either of them , my sympathy is with Klopp and the other lads who saw their efforts up in smoke due to basic errors any professional keeper should avoid . It wasn't just one error either , both fucked up twice and cost us the game.  I never want to see either in a Liverpool kit again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2019 at 13:49, 3 Stacks said:

Agreed. I think we may have a competition for the #1 shirt on our hands, folks. 

On 29/09/2019 at 08:41, 3 Stacks said:

Just what I was thinking. A savvy club would see this as an opportunity to make a profit on Alisson. 

13 minutes ago, TK421 said:

You still pretending he's valid competition for Alisson?  Hahaha. 

It was obvious he was shit from the start.  All you had to do was take off the Liverglasses. 

Yes. As you can see, I totally not jokingly even suggested we should sell Alisson. You've caught me. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I didn't tell you to do that. It just stands to reason that if you hate everyone on here like you say you do, that's what you'll do. 

I don't hate everyone, that was a joke too. I can do sarcasm too, you know?  It's one the best weapons in my considerable armoury of humourous traits.  

TH , 3 Stacks, names down for the FA Cup draft? 

I was thinking of offering a big huge isolation draft to see if we can get a shit load involved but the usual cunts like CT will just shoot it down like the sad little boring terrapins they fuck. 

7 hours ago, TK421 said:

It was obvious he was shit from the start.  All you had to do was take off the Liverglasses. 

Bit like mignolet.   Thankfully,  this chap was a cheap back that managed to help us to number 19 and won't hang around like a bad smell for 200 games. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, TK421 said:

I did try to warn you all but was negged to fuck and shouted down. 

He's fucking terrible. 

I'm I the only person on this forum who thinks most goalies are terrible? There's a couple of really good ones in each top flight league, a few decent ones and then normally about a dozen or so of varying degrees of shit.