You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adriàn

Just now, rotoq said:

Klopp: "Golden gloves winner in 3 comps last season? Get in line sunshine. End of."

"Allison, you may be the UEFA goal keeper of the year, Champions League winning, Copa America winning Brazilian no1 but sorry son you've got a lot to do to displace career journeyman Adrian."

Bit like Loaning Steven Caulker again if VVD is injured for a few games and then saying Virgil needs to earn his place back.

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Of course Alisson should come straight back in. He’s the best keeper in the world. 

Adrian will just have to be content with picking up his Premier league and Champions league winning medals at the end of the season.

We should  happy to have a very good backup keeper to the best one in the world. We're well covered in that area now compared to the last two clowns. 

fastshow.gif

20 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

We could and should fetch £100m for Alisson in January and reinvest the monies into an attacking midfielder and six or seven youth prospects from Man City’s scouting database. 

Just what I was thinking. A savvy club would see this as an opportunity to make a profit on Alisson. 

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Adrian’s been much better than I thought he would. Still, laughable to think that a fit Alisson somehow needs to earn his place again. He’s the best in the world, with Ederson close behind him. 

Id agree with this. Much better start than i expected and hopefully that continues until Becker is back.

I remember people thinking Moreno had solved our left back problems after and initial positive start and its for this reason and this reason alone that i am holding off on sellijg Alisson for a world record fee.