You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich (H) 9/8 Premier League

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

That was nice and easy. Can only imagine how good we’d be if Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville were managing us rather than the cheerleader in chief. 

The problem with Carragher is that he's a wanker. I know he was great for us and a very good defender, but he's not a decent bloke imo, that comes across in how he chats bollocks and loves to suck the nipple that feeds him despite what that entails. 

https://www.thephysiocompany.com/blog/a-guide-to-calf-strains

Grade one is still between 2to4 weeks so if he's back for Newcastle on September 14 after international break. Klopp just said that Allison thought he was hit by something and that's not good at all. That sounds like a grade 2 strain at least, and that's 6to8 weeks! Let's hope we're all wrong. 

Fuckity fuck fuck

7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

The problem with Carragher is that he's a wanker. I know he was great for us and a very good defender, but he's not a decent bloke imo, that comes across in how he chats bollocks and loves to suck the nipple that feeds him despite what that entails. 

Woah, there.

I don't want him (or Gerrard) anywhere near our manager position because of the weird thing they have about bigging up England players and Scousers in particular over much better foreign players, but to call him a wanker is harsh in the extreme.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Woah, there.

I don't want him (or Gerrard) anywhere near our manager position because of the weird thing they have about bigging up England players and Scousers in particular over much better foreign players, but to call him a wanker is harsh in the extreme.

Not in my eyes, he spat at a family and chats shit. If you want to love him just because he was a very good player for us then fine. I don't have to jump on the same ship though. plus it has nothing to do with him bigging up English players or Scousers, that doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

Overall we looked great going forward for the most part. Defensively we need to sort it out, VVD was his usual self but Trent in particular gets caught out a bit too much. Gomez was solid and I think he'll be first choice this season even if Matip finished last season strongly and it's a bit harsh for him. Fabinho is our best midfielder for me and it's not even close, once we figure out who offers the most around him we'll be settled there and our front 3 picks itself when everyone is fit.

Losing Alisson for any length of time is a problem but if the defense gets it together it's one we can mitigate. Offensively, when we're clicking no one can keep up with us, so as long as the boys are clinical or the keeper isn't doing their "best game ever against Liverpool" routine we'll score goals.