You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (Charity Shield - Wembley) 4/8/19

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Can't believe how many of you are so blase about the penalty shoot out.

I don't care it's it the Asian cup or Champions league final, I want to win.

I"m older than you so as far as I'm concerned we've shared it 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Can't believe how many of you are so blase about the penalty shoot out.

I don't care it's it the Asian cup or Champions league final, I want to win.

Yep no-one gives a fuck about a meaningless waste of energy.

If we had won then I'd be running naked down the strand but we didn't so why kick ourselves in the bollocks more? 

Stop trying to be a super fan, we are all gutted but not as gutted as we would won on Friday if we lost to Norwich. 

You remind me of Bob Geldof by the way. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Goal coming here. 

Oh and if anyone thinks we don't need another forward then they are on acid. Origi isn't the answer. Love him but no. Not if we want the league. 

Mo is wasteful, and needs to remember that its ok to assist.

Considering Mane missing, I thought there was plenty of threat

How irritating was Hoddle.  He has come back from the summer break even more full of shite.  He incessant phoney , incorrect insights into tactics , his exaggeration of the dominance of City in the first half , his praise for Sterling over the first goal which was clearly a Liverpool fuck up , On and and on he fucking went spouting bollocks for the whole game.  A fine player, a shit manger and a massive annoyance in the commentary box. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, niallers said:

On a more serious note, we've now conceded first in last 5 games! Not too good. We need to be a bit harder to break down but with the level of teams we'll be playing going to be a bit lesser the next few weeks, hopefully we'll be a bit tighter at the back

That's why they're called friendlies it's all about getting fit they mean nothing 

Last updated 23rd July 2019 at 8:46
1 team hasn't moved Arsenal 0 0 0 0 0 0
2 team hasn't moved Aston Villa 0 0 0 0 0 0
3 team hasn't moved Bournemouth 0 0 0 0 0 0
4 team hasn't moved Brighton 0 0 0 0 0 0
5 team hasn't moved Burnley 0 0 0 0 0 0
6 team hasn't moved Chelsea 0 0 0 0 0 0
7 team hasn't moved Crystal Palace 0 0 0 0 0 0
8 team hasn't moved Everton 0 0 0 0 0 0
9 team hasn't moved Leicester 0 0 0 0 0 0
10 team hasn't moved Liverpool 0 0 0 0 0 0
11 team hasn't moved Man City 0 0 0 0 0 0
12 team hasn't moved Man Utd 0 0 0 0 0 0
13 team hasn't moved Newcastle 0 0 0 0 0 0
14 team hasn't moved Norwich 0 0 0 0 0 0
15 team hasn't moved Sheff Utd 0 0 0 0 0 0
16 team hasn't moved Southampton 0 0 0 0 0 0
17 team hasn't moved Tottenham 0 0 0 0 0 0
18 team hasn't moved Watford 0 0 0 0 0 0
19 team hasn't moved West Ham 0 0 0 0 0 0
20 team hasn't moved Wolves 0 0 0 0 0 0

15 minutes ago, magicrat said:

How irritating was Hoddle.  He has come back from the summer break even more full of shite.  He incessant phoney , incorrect insights into tactics , his exaggeration of the dominance of City in the first half , his praise for Sterling over the first goal which was clearly a Liverpool fuck up , On and and on he fucking went spouting bollocks for the whole game.  A fine player, a shit manger and a massive annoyance in the commentary box. 

Glenn Hoddle is the Raheem Sterling of the commentary world.

14 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Bitter as fuck about the Champions League final. 

Listening to Graham Hunters podcast with Le Tissier and they covered his issues with Hoddle, the thought is as a coach when Hoddle feels threatened that a players thought to be as good as him he gets the arse and tries to get rid of them and destroy their careers. He's a bitter fucking prick. 

23 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Yeah he wasted no time sucking them off that I just ended up saying 6 times you bitter cunt over and over to myself to drown him out.