You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (Charity Shield - Wembley) 4/8/19

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Thought we started OK and created a few chances, Salah should have done better on that early chance. City then took over midfield and looked more fluent. That was never a free kick which led to their goal, we should have defended it better though, just a ball laid deep then a hopeful lob over our defenders who were on their way out. Guardiola really is a fucking twat, he never stops whining the Aids looking cunt. I hate the cunt, especially how he goes on about things being hard when he gives out money like confetti on a squad worth more than a small country. The sooner he fucks off the better. 

10 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Thought we started OK and created a few chances, Salah should have done better on that early chance. City then took over midfield and looked more fluent. That was never a free kick which led to their goal, we should have defended it better though, just a ball laid deep then a hopeful lob over our defenders who were on their way out. Guardiola really is a fucking twat, he never stops whining the Aids looking cunt. I hate the cunt, especially how he goes on about things being hard when he gives out money like confetti on a squad worth more than a small country. The sooner he fucks off the better. 

I remember about the west ham away game last year, our heart stopping high line was finally caught out with the little nudge to the side and getting runners in against static defenders. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, niallers said:

I remember about the west ham away game last year, our heart stopping high line was finally caught out with the little nudge to the side and getting runners in against static defenders. 

Something we need to work on, because a lot of teams will be trying the same thing now. 

The Blueshite will finish above us. We're shit. The midfield is shit. Trent is shit. Klopps mad if he thinks we dont need decent back up. FSG are cunts. Hendo should have gone to Fulham all them years ago. Origi isn't good enough. Isn't it great to have it back? 

Some right hysterical fannies in here. Beefstroganoff is the biggest fanny in the world. A right 'cunt' 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Does Sterling score many he doesn’t shin or miskick?

I put him in my Fantasy team for this season, so hopefully Gomez breaks him in the second half. 

If Sane is injured badly how will poor old City replace him. 

9 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Wow. Just wow.

I think you need to read up on who we signed fella, he's a central midfielder.

Didn't know central midfielders had no right to be creative. We're actually playing two right now in David Silva and De Bruyne. Keita is also a creative central midfielder. They exist now, maybe read up on that. 

First half not good, but too bad either imo. We need to address the issue that it’s too easy to get in behind our full backs, especially on our right.

Apart from that the main difference is in midfield, where they are dominating us, and we’re not creative enough on the ball. Replacing Henderson with Keita seems like the obvious choice, or go for AOC if you want more forward runs with power.

Also they’ve been better on set pieces. Disappointing that we haven’t looked more of a threat from those.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, rubble-rouser said:

Mo’s looked sharp he just can’t shoot.

As long as he's leaving the goal starting until next Friday and the following Wednesday I'm not arsed about today.