Quantcast
Harvey Elliott - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
suzy

Harvey Elliott

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Two week ban for calling Harry Kane a fucking mong. 

I thought it would be down to the FA to prove that Kane isnt a fucking mong. Elliott is factually correct in his assessment. Harsh for the lad.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Two week ban for calling Harry Kane a fucking mong. 

Also from the mind of the FA

Wayne Hennessey 

Charge unproven

We believe that 32 year old Wayne did not know what a Nazi salute was or what it meant

The charge was found not proven after two members of the three-man panel believed the photograph had been "misinterpreted" and the other said the "only plausible explanation" was that Hennessey made the salute.

Hennessey said he "waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it" and "put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry".

The FA

Mock Germans =Yes fine, just a bit of fun

Mock Harry England Captain, Its my goal I got a touch, slacked jawed dribble chin Kane = 2 week ban, you can't make fun of people 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He needs to get that shite hairdo sorted, he'll be OK then. Seems to have potential, but he's a Liverpool player now and needs to behave. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Butch said:

He needs to get that shite hairdo sorted, he'll be OK then. Seems to have potential, but he's a Liverpool player now and needs to behave. 

This.

He's only 16 with loads of money/attention so he's bound to be a bit cocky, I'm sure the club will give him the right advice and support so it's upto him what he does with it.

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Will be negging all negative comments I see surrounding his hair/looks starting now. I'm taking a stand.

His hair, and that fucking man bag. He deserves an extra two week ban for those alone.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

The FA

Mock Germans =Yes fine, just a bit of fun

Mock Harry England Captain, Its my goal I got a touch, slacked jawed dribble chin Kane = 2 week ban, you can't make fun of people 

I doubt it's anything to do with Harry fucking Kane.

That's like pretending that the FA banned John Terry for insulting Anton Ferdinand and ignoring the nature of the insult itself. 

16 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

Sure as hell the blooshite will find something to fume about over this.

Meh.

The fact most of their fans are mongs I feel this time they may be justified.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, aws said:

Does this suggest that they won't be able to let Silva off without a ban? 

Should surely be longer than Suarez’ for Silva considering it is unequivocally racist and broadcast for the world to see.