Quantcast
Harvey Elliott - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
suzy

Harvey Elliott

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

He can have double buns like Princess Leia for all I care.

Don’t be giving him ideas!

Looks tidy and we’ve obviously seen something in him worth buying him for, whatever fee the tribunal set.

Hope the topknot isn’t a sign of future twattishness, but I’m sure Milner, Henderson and Van Dijk will keep him on the path to enlightenment.

12 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The FA twitter detectives (mostly spurs and ev fans) have tracked down a video of him pulling a Joey face calling his mate a mong and have reported this to the authorities calling for action. 

Fuck's sake, gonna have to cancel the statue now.

Kid acting like an absolute cock shocker. He was probably 15 or even younger when that was taken.

Cunts on Twitter grassing him up to the FA and media outlets and then using it as a stick to beat us with.

I'm going to step up my give number 6 at every fucking opportunity to every cunting opposition fan this season.

Man Shitty and Blue Shite cunts, I'm coming for you:

St7ry8.jpg

Bob Mortimer does a similar impression of Kane every week in an award winning podcast.  

The use of ‘mong’ isn’t great but he’s a child.  Literally. I’ll refer everyone to Jon Ronson. 

And...

If you don't stop hassling me I will have the three FSG lackeys who wrote the previous post visit each and every one of you in person to cram shit into your letterboxes.

Blow me, fuckface,

Elliott

• Upvote 4