You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harvey Elliott

suzy

On 27/02/2022 at 22:50, dockers_strike said:

No messing with his pen, was there? For a young lad, he didnt show any wobbles.

He's going to gain a lot of confidence from that one, if he can deal with a high pressure situation like a cup final penalty he'll carry that over into other high pressure situations. 

1 hour ago, Reckoner said:

I don’t understand the shit he’s getting for picking up a flare. Everyone is so hypocritical when it comes to stuff like this. Newspapers/ websites use images of flares or players celebrating / hugging with fans all the time to show passion, and simultaneously condemn them for irresponsible behaviour. They are not robots, and he is fucking 18.

Like this?

Screenshot_20220301-180924_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just took a look at it. So he's a twat for taking a swipe at Greenwood when some United fan disrespected his girlfriend on Instagram? Fuck me some of the shit on Twitter is staggeringly stupid. 

Saw something on there yesterday about Will Smith "normalising violence" was better than "normalising verbal violence against women." Jesus fucking christ, the place is a shambles.

18 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Deleted my account and threw the app away. Was using it to get nfl news mainly, but gotten worse and worse over the years. Truly is a cesspit now. 

Twitter is like a lot of things, it’s what you make of it. I use to it for things that I’m interested in; film and television, various hobbies, etc., and ignore almost everything else.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Twitter is like a lot of things, it’s what you make of it. I use to it for things that I’m interested in; film and television, various hobbies, etc., and ignore almost everything else.

I get that. Similar to how I used it. But the suddenly Twitter decided it was going to show me ads, then Twitter decided it was going to show me people that I followed, their followers posts and suddenly the timeline became overfilled with crap I didn’t want. Twitter was good, then they destroyed it. The other part of it, the cesspit I avoided by only following a very select few people, suddenly didn’t work anymore because of the stupid changes they made to the app. So now that cesspit got thrown at you too. No ta!

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

I get that. Similar to how I used it. But the suddenly Twitter decided it was going to show me ads, then Twitter decided it was going to show me people that I followed, their followers posts and suddenly the timeline became overfilled with crap I didn’t want. Twitter was good, then they destroyed it. The other part of it, the cesspit I avoided by only following a very select few people, suddenly didn’t work anymore because of the stupid changes they made to the app. So now that cesspit got thrown at you too. No ta!

Fair enough. When all is said and done, though, it’s just a social media platform. Swerving it altogether is not the end of the world.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Tony knows. 

Just follow custard creams and He Man accounts. 

4 hours ago, DJLJ said:

I still use TweetCaster and just get a timeline of the last half hour or so of tweets. No promoted shite, just stuff I follow. 

14 hours ago, DJLJ said:

Use an anonymous handle. Follow respected journalists and people and then most importantly, don't read the comments. 

I

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, No2 said:

That's fine, shouldn't be involving himself but it's not something the FA will come calling for. Jurgen on the other hand, will want a word.

Yep. He's still only young but shit like that can derail a kid's development. He's leaving himself open for a tabloid witch-hunt. Make him room with Milner who will take his phone off him and read him a book or make him play scrabble. 

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep. He's still only young but shit like that can derail a kid's development. He's leaving himself open for a tabloid witch-hunt. Make him room with Milner who will take his phone off him and read him a book or make him play scrabble. 

I reckon James Milner sends text messages on an ancient landline, the legend. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

In Spanish

• Upvote 2