Quantcast
Harvey Elliott - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
suzy

Harvey Elliott

18 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Can we please stop with this manbun shit? 

It's a childbun. 

Needs to sort out the shit hair do. Looks like a nob. 

On 29/07/2019 at 06:19, cochyn said:

Latest in along line of illustrious players with cogent binomial inversions: Carlos Alberto, David Luiz, Thierry Henry... er, David James. All the greats.

Tommy Lawrence

Trinomial:- Trent Alexander-Arnold

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Tommy Lawrence

Trinomial:- Trent Alexander-Arnold

Not having that - Trent isn't a proper first name

Save this post lads. 

He's going to be fucking brilliant for us. You don't start in the PL at 15, even for Fulham, for nothing. He's playing for the club he grew up loving and will give blood, sweat and tears for the club every second of every day. He's going to be around some of the best players in the world and a brilliant manager. 

5 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Save this post lads. 

He's going to be fucking brilliant for us. You don't start in the PL at 15, even for Fulham, for nothing. He's playing for the club he grew up loving and will give blood, sweat and tears for the club every second of every day. He's going to be around some of the best players in the world and a brilliant manager. 

Post reported. 

4 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Save this post lads. 

And he didn't....

I don’t know how excited to get about this lid, don’t wanna overdo it like. But from what I’ve seen so far, he’s easily our best ever player

• Upvote 4

Just now, moof said:

I don’t know how excited to get about this lid, don’t wanna overdo it like. But from what I’ve seen so far, he’s easily our best ever player

Talking just about this pre-season, I think he's probably going to go on to make Gerrard look like a pile of shit. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Paulie Dangerously said:

The FA twitter detectives (mostly spurs and ev fans) have tracked down a video of him pulling a Joey face calling his mate a mong and have reported this to the authorities calling for action. 

Beat me to it. Link above.