Quantcast
Harvey Elliott - Page 13 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
suzy

Harvey Elliott

If the loan deals allow us, there must be a chance we'll be bringing him and/or Grujic back in Jan unless the injuries have started clearing up. 

15 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

How is he doing for Porto?

He hasn’t finished a full 90 minutes yet in seven appearances.

Or scored.

He’s only been sent off once, though.

• Upvote 1

Do we have to wait till January to cancel a loan? Thought you could do it immediately.

4 hours ago, sir roger said:

Looks like the man bun is still in place , he promised to chop it when he scored his first senior goal for us.

Oh, so Blackburn doesn’t count then?

• Upvote 1

I watched the game yesterday v. Norwich, who were obviously in the top flight last year, are currently top of the table in the Championship this year, and have quite a few technically gifted players. Even so, Elliott was just better than everyone with the ball. More intelligent, better touch, better vision of the game. We'll see what he does when he's back here and if he can impose his talent at the highest level, but it seems sky's the limit for him. 

If Jota has a season ending injury then i think we should bring Elliott back in Jan...  it gives us something different potentially and if he is gonna be a superstar then why not 17 year olds have done it before.....Owen and The Fat Granny Shagger for example.

As back up and as a different option - why not.....i'd rather see that than Origi or Minamino or be frustrated as Shaqiri is unavailable when needed.

9 minutes ago, RoyHodgeGone said:

I don't want to mention Woodburn (there, I did it) but the only that worries me with Elliott is he seems like he could be an old fashioned number ten. The sort we don't really see anymore.

He looks like a inside right to me. Could no doubt play as a ten, but all his highlights are of him picking up the ball on the right and cutting inside.