You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harvey Elliott

suzy

On 30/03/2022 at 14:11, Pete said:

Wasn't 303 the scores page & 302 the index page? 

302 was the home football page. Think 301 was scores.

Alternatively, page 140 on Teletext on ITV.

And channel 4 did an advent calendar on teletext

How any of this applies to the boy Elliott Im not sure.....

image.jpeg   

My nephew met him last night in a restaurant near Burscough. Elliot was really nice and friendly, he was having a meal with his dad and his agent who presented with some monster watch as its his birthday on Monday. 

Nephew said Elliot was sound, chatted for awhile with him and let him have some phots with him, his agent on the other hand, looked and acted like a proper slimy shyster type who glared at my nephew for talking to Elliot. 

• 2 months later...

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/harvey-elliott-wear-no19-shirt-new-campaign

Harvey Elliott will wear the No.19 shirt for Liverpool from the start of the 2022-23 season.

The England U21 international has decided to switch from his previous number, 67, which he claimed following his arrival at the Reds in the summer of 2019.

Elliott now takes up the squad number that was last occupied by Ozan Kabak during his loan spell from Schalke 04 in the second half of 2020-21.

Sadio Mane before his move to No.10, Stewart Downing, Ryan Babel and Fernando Morientes are also among those to have worn the shirt for the club in the Premier League era.

Explaining the reason for the switch, Elliott told Liverpoolfc.com: "Obviously the number became available, some great players have worn it in the past – the likes of Sadio and the list goes on.

"I think it was an opportunity to get down the ranks in terms of the numbers, and for me personally it's a wonderful number.

"I remember having a Sadio shirt with the number 19 on it as a kid. So to be able to wear it after him, it's a great pleasure.

"At the end of the day, a number is just a number, but it's just nice to have a lower number. I think it's a great opportunity going into another season.

"So, hopefully I can prove to myself and prove to everyone that I'm able to have these kind of numbers and able to perform under this kind of pressure, because it comes with it.

"I'm just so excited to put this shirt on and get playing again."

Screenshot_20220703-000837_Chrome.jpg

• 1 month later...