You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harvey Elliott

suzy

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Arnaud is a fellow forum colleague and Ligue 1 enthusiast. There's no competition between the two of us. He's a better man than most on here. 

Oooooo. A negging and a cheap shot at my manhood, all in one.

I like it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rotoq said:

Harvey seems like a little bit of a bellend. Hopefully he grows up and becomes more likeable before he plays again because my throat can't handle sustained 90 minute booing at the TV.

He will have learned his lesson. Probably scared the shit out the stupid fucker all this furore.

On 15/10/2019 at 17:01, Reckoner said:

I feel about sorry for him, 16 years old cameras everywhere and that’s the best footage the sad twitter fuckers can find to bring him down? My career would have been over at 15

Just think how bad it will be when they get newer cameras as well. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

What a goal.

There was a chance for us at the end tonight where the ball got crossed in for Salah and he tamely headed it back to their keeper. Me and my lad both said at the same time, why didn’t he overhead kick that. Looks like this little genius will be the one who will. 

7 minutes ago, neko said:

Out of curiosity, what did Liverpool end up paying for him after arbitration ?

Fulham were seeking £7m but it appears the fee was undisclosed at this stage.