You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FPL Draft Game

Allan

I've set up the Draft Room ahead of time, so if you would like to join now, then please use the invite code below:

153207-41166

The draft is currently set to take place at 18:00 on Friday 9th August, but this can be amended to more suitable time and date for those taking part. The current details are below:

Draft Date: Fri 9 Aug 2019

Draft Time: 18:00

Draft Time Zone: Europe/London

Starting Gameweek: 1

Min. League Size: 8

Max. League Size: 16

Scoring Mode: Head-to-Head

Pick Time Limit: 90 seconds

Player Trades: None

18 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

I can't do 6 on a Friday... Take my son to a swimming lesson

No worries. I've just set that date & time as a placeholder. It's also the last slot available before the player lock kicks in for gameweek 1.

Between all entrants, we need to come up with a suitable date/time for the draft. I'm good most days during the evening, but am happy to work around everyone else.

On 28/07/2019 at 02:31, Lee909 said:

Do it on Thursday 8th in the evening. Makes no sense to do it before the window shuts

I agree it makes sense to do it as close to the season starting as possible but players who sign on the Thursday before the deadline won't be added to the game that day anyway, I wouldn't imagine.

Can we maybe tie down a date and time?

Wednesday or Thursday evening after 19:30 is good for me.

Thursday would probably be better in terms of allowing for potential transfers, but as Dim pointed out, unless the players are already in the game, then those late incomings are not likely to be added to the game until Friday at the earliest.

It'll be a case of fingers on the trigger on the Friday to bring in any players that are not available for selection during the draft itself.