You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FPL Draft Game

Allan

Guest Alex_K

Made a bit of a dog's meal of this; should have got in the room earlier. Presumably points are calculated for players just as for their Fantasy Football counterparts?

"Transactions" is where you can apply to swap a player out. Or as many players as you like. It doesn't open until after the gameweek has finished and, if other people have applied to get the same player, the player who is lowest in the league gets him. It makes the changes 24 hours before the deadline for the next gameweek. In that 24 hour period, you can also swap players out for any player who is available...

• Like 1

Enjoyed that. Always good. Some strategical picks in there, some not so...

*cough* Dim's Antonio pick *cough*.

I'm whacked, been up since 05:00 for stupid day shift. 

Any questions, drop them in here and I'll answer tomorrow, unless Dim answers them before me!

Just now, Dynamite said:

Enjoyed that. Always good. Some strategical picks in there, some not so...

*cough* Dim's Antonio pick *cough*.

I'm whacked, been up since 05:00 for stupid day shift. 

Any questions, drop them in here and I'll answer tomorrow, unless Dim answers them before me!

I know FFS. Should've been bloody Maddison. Needless to say I'll be delving into the transfer market as soon as the GW is over!

Pickford

Heaton

Robertson

Laporte

Pereira

Emerson

Kolasinac

De Bruyne

Moura

Tielemans

Redmond

Antonio

Wilson

Deulofeu

Maupay

Pretty average overall but at least most of them are pretty much guaranteed starters. Obviously Antonio was a mistake and I'm not sure why I picked Kolasinac either. Happy enough with the rest.

Guest Alex_K

Patricio

Hennesy

Azpilicueta

Alonso

Chilwell

Jonny

Delph

Pepe

Richarlison

Mahrez

Felipe Anderson

Ozil

Abameyang

Deeney

Haller

Came in to find my timer ticking down, so bit of a mad rush on the first pick. Ozil looks to be off and I wouldn't be surprised to see Abameyang go too which would be a bit gutting to the side. Figure Mahrez will get more gametime this year. Pepe + Haller big unknown quantities.

1 minute ago, Alex_K said:

Patricio

Hennesy

Azpilicueta

Alonso

Chilwell

Jonny

Delph

Pepe

Richarlison

Mahrez

Felipe Anderson

Ozil

Abameyang

Deeney

Haller

Came in to find my timer ticking down, so bit of a mad rush on the first pick. Ozil looks to be off and I wouldn't be surprised to see Abameyang go too which would be a bit gutting to the side. Figure Mahrez will get more gametime this year. Pepe + Haller big unknown quantities.

I can't see Aubameyang going at this stage. Hennessey mightn't be first choice at Palace. 

What stood out for me was the lack of centre forwards, once you get past Bobby, Aguero, Kane, Rashford and the 2 Arsenal lads you're already scraping the barrel. Its a long way from the days when the top sides all had 3 or 4 top strikers. Utd and Spurs have children in reserve once they go beyond Rashford and Kane, same with Arsenal if they want to play a front 2. Chelsea have the most but they're all a bit shit.